Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 598704 times)

this pilot suit is the best it shows I am qualified and also not gay

How many more features (not including graphics or speed increases) does the PC GTA version have?

How many more features (not including graphics or speed increases) does the PC GTA version have?
more music and self radio. if you're including the PS4/XBONE versions, a few new cars like the duke o' death, few activities like the wildlife photography and stock car races, the railgun and hatchet, 32 player online, the ability to use a mouse and keyboard, modding (but not online) and probably some more things i dont remember

1st/3rd person #nuffsaid

n les u dun meen ps4/xbo too

I actually left off on the humane labs finale, in case anybody wants to join in right now

there's also director mode which is slightly useful

there's also director mode which is slightly useful
and rockstar editor, which is really fun to use

and rockstar editor, which is really fun to use
yes this thing is really nice

and both of those things are coming to next gen consoles

the only features worth mentioning are better graphics and modding capability. but there is also the rampant hackers online which isn't as bad on consoles.

I ran into a redneck and then they all started fighting each other.

So I joined this fists only DM for fun (you should try it sometime) and some dude halfway through started spawning guns and killed everyone and then spawned an infinite amount of money bags and now i have 20 million.

im only rank 25 so i can only buy DLC stuff and now I dont have anything left to buy cuz everythings locked. wat do

So I joined this fists only DM for fun (you should try it sometime) and some dude halfway through started spawning guns and killed everyone and then spawned an infinite amount of money bags and now i have 20 million.

im only rank 25 so i can only buy DLC stuff and now I dont have anything left to buy cuz everythings locked. wat do

rank up nerd

I can also balance people on harriers