Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 598487 times)

To be fair the story is a few years old at this point. If you haven't finished/played gta yet the hell are you doing?
didn't have a gpu before
what does it matter?

didn't have a gpu before
what does it matter?

I was just talking about spoilers.

how did it feel
i felt alive...

i want to feel like that again...

I might be joining the GTAV online community soon. Still trying  to find that one graphics card to make it run. That, and make the launcher even work.

Intel HD 4000 runs it  :cookieMonster:

Intel HD 4000 runs it  :cookieMonster:
my integrated AMD thing ran it
now can it run it GOOD is the question

To be fair the story is a few years old at this point. If you haven't finished/played gta yet the hell are you doing?
The hell kind of mentality is this? I've been waiting 2 years to play this game on the PC, just because its some big game doesn't mean its an excuse to go and spoil it. Thankfully I did my best to dodge any spoilers on the internet, so the story stayed pretty fresh for me while I was playing it.

If I go back and play more GTA Online on the 360, will my current data on Online transfer back and forth from 360 to PC?

If I go back and play more GTA Online on the 360, will my current data on Online transfer back and forth from 360 to PC?
yep, thanks to social club or whatever

i accidentally bought the T-20 twice..

no.
if you transfer your account once, the changes you make on either one will be separate.

I really wish the Boeing 747s and the cargo planes were in online, and I wish you could open and close the doors of the c-130

what? then why does it show the orange circle that says it's saving to GTA online?
storing client-sided is handicapped

I really wish the Boeing 747s and the cargo planes were in online, and I wish you could open and close the doors of the c-130

they are, but you need to have magician powers.