Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 605728 times)

Hey guys, do you know how to check bounties? Like I wanna know who has bounties and how much they are and who doesn't.

Hey guys, do you know how to check bounties? Like I wanna know who has bounties and how much they are and who doesn't.
Dont know how to check how much a bounties worth but you can tell who has a bounty because their white player dot circle thingy will turn red.

GTA Online isn't very good. I had high hopes for it, but it's actually quite bad and could use a lot of improving.

GTA Online isn't very good. I had high hopes for it, but it's actually quite bad and could use a lot of improving.
I agree
I only really enjoy chasing bounties

I enjoy online a lot actually

it's annoyingly repetitive

Call Lester, press Set bounty and go to the person with the bounty on their head. It should show how much the bounty's worth.

it's annoyingly repetitive
not more me

But I probably have played it enough

My friends and I find stuff to do

Call Lester, press Set bounty and go to the person with the bounty on their head. It should show how much the bounty's worth.
No, I don't want to set them, I want to know who has them.
Dont know how to check how much a bounties worth but you can tell who has a bounty because their white player dot circle thingy will turn red.
Ah, do you have to be a certain rank to see them?

Ah, do you have to be a certain rank to see them?
no... but someone does have to have a bounty on them first

Online could use some more missions. Weren't heists supposed to be a thing?
Anyway I like online, its pretty addicting.

YES GO ON THE loving PERSON THAT HAS THE BOUNTY THEN IT SHOULD SHOW HOW MUCH THE BOUNTYS WORTH

YES GO ON THE loving PERSON THAT HAS THE BOUNTY THEN IT SHOULD SHOW HOW MUCH THE BOUNTYS WORTH
ASFADF I'M SORRY

I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THE BOUNTY IS WORTH IF YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SET IT I'M SORRRYY

i want them to make it so you can sell cars no more than 150k cause I WANNA loving SELL MY CABRIO AND OTHER loving stuff

i want them to make it so you can sell cars no more than 150k cause I WANNA loving SELL MY CABRIO AND OTHER loving stuff
Maybe once they've fixed duplication and all that it might happen but I doubt it. Online is still a trainwreck.