Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 605757 times)

all i do is update my sports classic collection and drive around livin lavishly

i am poor so my main vehicle is a bike

best thing i ever did with a bike was I did a 360 in mid air and smacked a player with the wheel, killing them.

best thing i ever did with a bike was I did a 360 in mid air and smacked a player with the wheel, killing them.
best thing I did with a bike was accidentally grind on a bridge and land it perfectly

best thing i did on my bike was drive off the pier and drown

stuff, I recorded it, but ignore the joel in the background. listen to him sometimes when I play games

stuff, I recorded it, but ignore the joel in the background. listen to him sometimes when I play games
haha thats pretty amazing

bikes are so good for their value, you get one of the fastest vehicles in the game for 10k and they are more maneuverable.

To be honest I think Joel makes the video that much better

The hell is up with your graphics, I thought earlier you said you ran the game at max settings and that image looks worse than potato

The hell is up with your graphics, I thought earlier you said you ran the game at max settings and that image looks worse than potato
It's temp. I ran at max but I had to lower my settings because I was getting stuttering. Back up at max now, hate low settings.

PSA: A secret phone number was found out. The OP said it was 1-999 EMP DROP but I think its 1-999 EMPEROR. It spawns a small explosion above you and gives you a black cellphone. Pretty neat.

All the idiots on /r/chiliadmystery are going ape stuff thinking that all because OP said it was EMP DROP, That its an actual EMP explosion above your head. I'm almost 100% certain that its EMPEROR.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:17:28 AM by Sentry »

Is it just me or (spoilers)was it EXTREMELY SATISFYING to put a bullet through Steve Haines' head? Seriously, if I had a top 10 most satisfying moments in video games, I think this (or the entirety of Option C because of the way you kill Devin Weston and save everyone) would be number 1.(/spoilers)