Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 210403 times)

More satellites are launched into orbit.  The military branch of Project GraySlime reaches a breakthrough ave shares the knowledge with the utility branch of the project.

UoU bolsters defensive output and prepares more wargames for practice.

Ragin spys have orginized riots in Conservatia and now has %80 percent of Conservatias population as rebels.
No.

Plethora, to be fair, with some reduction in power, it has the equivalent destruction power of a non-nuclear ICBM.
This is exactly it.  I'm not saying that a weapon like this can't exist; I'm saying that any weapon of excessive magnitude should not and will not be allowed to be used.

While you're not invincible on your own, you have two other huge ass countries backing you up. The three of you? Now you're invincible. Because as you said, me fighting against UoU, you or and belsnia. I'd get wrecked, 'mate'.
Yes, I've made some investments that paid off well and landed me in a position of notable power; the AC is powerful and is part of a group of nations of comparable strength that wish to remain in such a position.  Form a counter-alliance.  APEP never gained too much of a foothold against the TP, but the PEMU was able to give the TP a good bit of resistance.

And also, as I said earlier, it doesn't matter how gradually you got your land in the end, because you're still dominating a loving continent.
I can understand your viewpoint on this matter, but here's the thing, this advantage doesn't give me total invulnerability.  By having a lot of land, the AC is not automatically hyper-dominant.  The land gives the AC some advantages such as not having to worry about most natural resources and the ability to sustain a large economy, but it does not automatically enable me to crush me enemies at will and sustain almost no losses, or to strike anywhere at any time and be unable to be defeated.  I still have to roleplay like any other nation, I still have to use strategy to win things, I still have to be bound by the rules; I simply possess superior means with which to roleplay my way to victory.

Those projects I mentioned a day or two ago are named:
Project Ultra
Project Quantity
Project Pocket-watch
Project Circle
Project Nightlight

Also, prior to your claiming Alaska, Klevinstein's land was set aside until Saturday morning for new nations.  You can claim it then, but no sooner.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 05:04:20 PM by Plethora »

Ragin spys have orginized riots in Conservatia and now has %80 percent of Conservatias population as rebels.
what the forget lol

NTA would like to join the TP.

Belsnia votes to kick Atsina out of the TP

Shall we let NTA in?

Atsnia has made it clear that its loyalty is not the the Pact, but to Conservatia; despite admonitions to reconsider his course.  We can have only full loyalty.

Best to keep NTA as a protectorate under the condition that Swat3 not cause trouble with Conservatia.  If NTA proves to be a good, strong, and well armed but peace loving nation that will bring something to the Pact, let him in then.  But I think Conservation animosity toward NTA is still too thick to incorporate it right now

I agree with all statements.  Atsnia has shown where their loyalty lies, and it is not with the Pact.  I think NTA should remain as a protectorate until tensions die down, and they have more to offer the Pact.

You know what the problem with Conservatia is. They cant exept that there country is going to get some dents. You cant just pull a random Super weapon out of Callofduty and then when i make a counter attack say that i cant do that. Only reason i sayed that the Kinetic bombardment wasnt there is because Plethora sayed so. If Plethora sayed i cant do that with my spys i would be ok with it. Not argue with him.

Are you loving handicapped? There is no problem with me. I know I'll take damage, and I didn't just randomly pull out a the weapon from the game, I gradually developed the weapon. Like, all you've done up until this point is powergame. You've practically neglected EVERYTHING I've done up until this point for absolutely bullstuff reasons, if any reasons at all. And you said the kinetic bombardment wasn't there before he voided it, so you can't say that you just don't like losing. And honestly with the amount of troops by this point I'm surprised I haven't conquered you already.

This is exactly it.  I'm not saying that a weapon like this can't exist; I'm saying that any weapon of excessive magnitude should not and will not be allowed to be used.

All I can honestly do, which I did do, is lessen the initial blast radius from the impact, and even then due to nature I can't lessen it that much without breaking out of realistic factors, the mass earthquakes is simply what would happen because nature is scary as hell. But as I said earlier, this is in no way having the effect of a non-nuclear nuke, it isn't even remotely close to that. Everything that happens is because of science.

Yes, I've made some investments that paid off well and landed me in a position of notable power; the AC is powerful and is part of a group of nations of comparable strength that wish to remain in such a position.  Form a counter-alliance.  APEP never gained too much of a foothold against the TP, but the PEMU was able to give the TP a good bit of resistance.

I only really quoted this because you crossed out the or with and with belsnia, but I honestly wouldn't say that because well. Miko seems to just mind his own business, which I respect. I don't see him too focused on expanding unless he himself is harmed, but yeah. Mikoyan's just chillaxin'.

Best to keep NTA as a protectorate under the condition that Swat3 not cause trouble with Conservatia.  If NTA proves to be a good, strong, and well armed but peace loving nation that will bring something to the Pact, let him in then.  But I think Conservation animosity toward NTA is still too thick to incorporate it right now

Conservatia would like to say, if this knowledge would be in any way able to reach the country, it will not interfere or provoke NTA unless threatened/provoked first.

I'll do some research on the rods of death and I'm sure that we can reach a reasonable agreement on its limits and capabilities, hopefully like reasonable people.  Honestly, I agree with you that it could feasibly have that power, but my goal is to make it not OP, which it unfortunately is given the instakill-anyone-in-4-to-14-km-level-a-city effect that it has.  I'm open to handling this reasonably if you are, okay?

I appreciate that Conservatia wouldn't strike the first blow, but I honestly don't know if I trust NTA not to poke the bear.  Jairo's rule about Swats and nation RPs and all.

Miko's the one who wrote the Pact's articles, including all nations must help out.  Plus AC and Belsnia are blood brothers.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 05:32:47 PM by Plethora »

The only times I remember "poking" the bear was in my second Earth thread and another time in the Cold War Mini.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:13:06 PM by Swat 3 »

The only time I remember poking the bear was my second Earth thread and one time in the Cold War Mini.
one time

Yaslovakia's military begins training in assault tactics.

boom massive activity here

After a while of the claiming of Alaska, East-Conservatia begins sending over troops and settlers to secure the land for their own, landing at the western coast and settling down there, preparing a gradual build up to the rest of the land.

Yo yaslovkaiakabgia my homie you wanna be big right? You want in on this imperial covenant, y'know what I'm sayin'?