Nations at War - Closing Time!

Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 204481 times)

To get through the Abdullahian border you have to go through a ten foot concrete wall with anti airguns agls .50 mgs,not to mention the FOBs that we've already set up as well as some railgun defenses here and there.  Plus, your electronics are being scrambled by Medusa like hardcore, so your men are basically uncoordinated because without them you need to run your orders through pony express (metaphorically speaking) plus, even if you were to push us back to the FOBs we have jammers set up and waiting to jam your communications even further.

Longbow is firing ACA shells from miles behind the border (I think I said 70) at high concentrations of your soldiers, their locations having been compromised by data being collected by UOU and Erinaumese drones, causing major casualties, and trench warfare is so out of date that by now it's a breeze to get through trenches.

decepticon pls

The AC activates Scimitar over Yaslovakia and Plexia.
Scimitar Phase II activates.  This doesn't normally happen, but Scimitar normally works at a stable 99.6%.

At Phase II Scimitar activates a secondary array of microprocessors and reroutes offending queries into the system from which they came.  This is designed to work at a 75% rate so that offending computers/users have to sort through captured data to get the real stuff, the majority of which is empty temp folders created as a last ditch effort by Scimitar.

At Phase III Scimitar continues with Phase II and goes on a mild offensive against the system of any offending queries.

Internet across the AC slows down by a few milliseconds as Scimitar Phase II activates.

Plus, we've already had defenses readied around the northern Yaslovakia border.

Yaslovakia begins looking for ways to get around Medusa while under the protection of Scimitar.

I'll let SWAT explain that part, but your electronics are still being murdered.

Scimitar is ignored by Medusa due to unknown causes.  Scimitar seems to be blocking external connections well, with a 98% success rate, though this is shrinking very slowly.
Since then Scimitar has gone into Phase II and
West and East Erinaum puts Medusa on 90% defense mode, and 10% for eradicating any threats that do breach.
It seems to me that Medusa is currently active in a defensive mode, not an aggressive mode.

The AC is displeased at Abdullahi's refusal of peace talks and will not invite Asha to the AC's next diplomatic dinner (The AC invites all national leaders to these annual dinners, to be excluded is like being spat upon) unless Abdullahi does the minimal courtesy of attending.

Asha would much rather run his nation then waste his time at such events, and would have refused the invite anyhow.

Yaslovakian communications are still down.

Yaslovakia finds that the computers on which its national defense and filing system run, as well as several networks are encrypted in unknown formats and that the current binary operations are not sufficient to crack it.

In other words your networks have been recoded and encrypted so that we hijacked your networks as soon as we got the green light all around the board.  It gathered information for around 10 years, Medusa hid in Yaslovakian networks, tagging itself along to various types of messages to gather information, reaching the users of computers who can access high-security files.  Once able, the Main Medusa allowed a takeover with the passcodes it accumulated, writing that translate back to OZIN (four-type bit format) Medusa has another separate entity in Yaslovakia, and has been taking assets under the noise, which is also encoded in OZIN format.

In case you wonder, Medusa is a 128-bit-quantum hybrid system.  We're using different layers of processing that don't produce any understandable results using binary decryption.  Unless Scimitar sports the same technology, which I doubt since I saw no posts in R&D or public about it, so Scimitar can attempt to read Medusa, but would not succeed without a series of OZIN matrices and a similar processing units.

Scary, right?

The Ivek will not be coming because he is celebrating his 100th birthday that day.  The Iveque (Regeant) will attend, however, as the Ivek was sad that it fell on that day.

so is there any way to counter Medusa or go around it or is medusa a completely invincible super weapon?

so is there any way to counter Medusa or go around it or is medusa a completely invincible super weapon?
If he told you then you'll most likely metagame and use the weakness against him.

7. You are not allowed to metagame, ex. Billy tells Sam about something Chris told to Billy about Jim, and then Sam uses that info against Jim.
In this type if he told you:

SWAT One tells Decepticon about the Medusa's weakness, and then Decepticon uses that info against SWAT One.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:21:30 PM by Theepicman »

If he told you then you'll most likely metagame and use the weakness against him.
Oooooh an outsiiiider

I won't allow metagame; besides, that's not metagame unless you have a third party involved.  It's like I tell AC about Medusa, and AC tells Yaslovakia about it and Yaslovakia used that information against Medusa.  I'll post it very simply: The access key is hidden in the highest security Valderesk Files in 10,000 pieces.  Each piece contains 20,000 characters.  Only the Ivek himself can access the files firsthand, and must sign in his own hand to permit other members of the royal family enter.

If you can miraculously infiltrate the most secured and defended place on earth, then you can receive the access code.

Oh and Erinaum is under DEFCON 2 Martial Law, and when we're under Martial Law, we test every single thing, question every single entrant, etc.

It's like if a normal guy decided to walk up to the pentagon except 20x more secure during wartime; it just doesn't happen.  It also requires access to Medusa, because it holds masked connections under predetermined signatures for each connection.  It's the only thing that could safely read OZIN format, and decode it for that matter.  Scimitar might come close at reading it if they have OZIN capabilities, but Medusa would likely notice it and shut out Scimitar.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:35:34 PM by SWAT One »

Slevokxia begins purging all computer systems, effectively revamping the system.*
This process is slow and will take time to effectively complete.
Until then, Government files will not be switched from net access to remote access.

*What i meant to say is that all computers have had their files deleted after being retyped onto newer computers with no access to the internet.
Files would have to been accessed by the computer the files were on instead of a cloud sharing thing.

SIAR is disbanded.
In it's stead, S.H.C.I is founded.
S.C.C.I.S / S.C.I.S is founded.
S.F.I.S / S.F.C.I.S is founded.

S.C.I.S recruitment begins after a attack on Slevokxian Servers.
A few killing sprees have appeared in several cities, concerning citizens.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:59:33 PM by A million souls »

I get ya.  No prob mate.  Erinaum still wants to be friends with Slevokxia.  c:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:47:34 PM by SWAT One »

I won't allow metagame; besides, that's not metagame unless you have a third party involved.  It's like I tell AC about Medusa, and AC tells Yaslovakia about it and Yaslovakia used that information against Medusa.  I'll post it very simply: The access key is hidden in the highest security Valderesk Files in 10,000 pieces.  Each piece contains 20,000 characters.  Only the Ivek himself can access the files firsthand, and must sign in his own hand to permit other members of the royal family enter.

If you can miraculously infiltrate the most secured and defended place on earth, then you can receive the access code.

Oh and Erinaum is under DEFCON 2 Martial Law, and when we're under Martial Law, we test every single thing, question every single entrant, etc.

It's like if a normal guy decided to walk up to the pentagon except 20x more secure during wartime; it just doesn't happen.  It also requires access to Medusa, because it holds masked connections under predetermined signatures for each connection.  It's the only thing that could safely read OZIN format, and decode it for that matter.  Scimitar might come close at reading it if they have OZIN capabilities, but Medusa would likely notice it and shut out Scimitar.
Holy stuff. Yaslovakia will never be able to try to disable Medusa or do something to it. That'd be impossible.

We cover our bases.  Not to say it's impossible, but really unlikely for success.

This was Erinaum's plan since 10 years ago.  And 128-bit and quantum computers has been in Erinaum's R&D for the equivalent of a century, so claiming that I asspulled the tech is out of the question.  The thing is, with Scimitar, the Yaslovakian Medusa has trouble relaying information in and out.  98.93% of signals are blocked both going in and out, so (not to make a pun) the Yaslovakian Medusa is left to its own devices.

The Marshals intercept paper-borne intelligence of a supply line coming to the front.  Erinamese railguns take aim at railway bridges, depots, and cargo trains en route, taking out 67% of its targets.  The REV Sånkt Releiu, a new class of destroyer is deployed from East Erinaum.

PiPrime surveillance sweeps of the Yaslovakian west coast reveal that 94% of military and government buildings in towns within 180 miles inland have been destroyed by Erinamese offshore bombardment, sustaining minimal losses.  SM Boats set to auto-intercept any hostile forces.  PiXiS jets fly in to wipe out Anti-Aircraft and supply lines, receiving moderate losses.

YM shuts down another power plant.

FL receivers are implemented onto the mobile SPC-233 turrets.  ETOCT satellites over Yaslovakia are adapted, and a Thorium power plant in Erinaum is storing power currently to prepare for the test of Project:  Flashlight.  Abdullahi is asked to prepare their FL receivers.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:35:58 AM by SWAT One »