Author Topic: Pass posting richard pics on Aeschylus's server  (Read 10006 times)

And this is why I hate Pass so much.

It's like 36% of the Blockland community are just 12 year olds that try to act cool with immaturity. Aren't you just getting tired of the love RPs or research from Pass? This is bullstuff.

I support this 10/10

I'm 12 :c

There's something severely wrong with you.
What are you gay?
toke is pass' clan buddy, no stuff he is gonna stick up for him lol

there's "sticking up for a mate" and then there's "being a forgetin blind ass sheep"

there's "sticking up for a mate" and then there's "being a forgetin blind ass sheep"
true

It's like 36% of the Blockland community are just 12 year olds that try to act cool with immaturity
Pretty sure that number is lower than you think. From what i've seen the majority of the community is 13 and above. Also, editing BB's post like that was really immature of you.  :panda:

Lol you can tell pass likes richards

Pretty sure that number is lower than you think. From what i've seen the majority of the community is 13 and above. Also, editing BB's post like that was really immature of you.  :panda:
I agree that was almost highly immature of me, But I just tried to see how that would turn out.

I agree that was almost highly immature of me, But I just tried to see how that would turn out.
what
that doesn't make any sense at all

what
that doesn't make any sense at all
he was almost highly immature of himself. duh.

ah, yes, of course
how silly of me

Pass should get his key revoked, not only is he showing his richard to a bunch of kids he's distributing child research on badspots game

Pass should get his key revoked, not only is he showing his richard to a bunch of kids he's distributing child research on badspots game
if only it was this easy.

I am not a blind sheep. Pass is my friend and I happen to respect him more than 99.9% of the rest of you motherforgeters because he is intelligent and funny in a totally inappropriate way which I happen to enjoy.

/runonsentence