Author Topic: BronyPassions - Dating Site for Bronies  (Read 13329 times)

How is walking a sport/fitness?

Anyway all of them are losers.

its a large fandom, and its a good thing they have a way to find people who have the same interests. get the forget over it.

well, how the hell else are they going to find a mate? i'm surprised this didn't come to be made sooner

well, how the hell else are they going to find a mate? i'm surprised this didn't come to be made sooner

That's a good question.

they don't

its a large fandom, and its a good thing they have a way to find people who have the same interests. get the forget over it.

Why not just go to a normal online dating site?
Why announce yourself to the whole world as a brony?
Why would you categorize yourself different from any other normal human beings?

i like star trek so i might as well make a megatopic about it and explain everywhere that i like it and make my avatar the uss enterprise and then join a star trek dating website because nobody else will want me

right?

Finally! I was looking for one of these!
Ew

i like star trek so i might as well make a megatopic about it and explain everywhere that i like it and make my avatar the uss enterprise and then join a star trek dating website because nobody else will want me

right?
Also, we don't need to see this. Lock and put it in the MLP megathread.

No we need to make fun of it more.

I seriously am going through these and can do nothing but cringe.

Or you could not be forgeted?
The point of the thread is to mock them.

i like how the forum lepers are the ones that are yelling at op to lock it
um ur not fitting in loser :)

Also anyone on that site is an instant loser, I've read through some of them and they are basically saying this; "I am a brony and I deserve special attention."

I have no hope for any of these people. Just go to a regular dating site and stop bringing up the fact that you're a brony. Just keep it quiet and let it out when you need to, not every time.