Author Topic: BronyPassions - Dating Site for Bronies  (Read 13320 times)

um, how'd you come to that conclusion
the passions network is an actual thing that's been around for a while and this site is a part of it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passions_Network
http://www.passionsnetwork.com/c_resources.html
Not the site, the profiles. I'd imagine even with our less desirable side of the community, we'd have the common sense to not ostracize ourselves in such a way. It's about as real as blackpeoplemeet.com with only the oddities taking part.

Not the site, the profiles. I'd imagine even with our less desirable side of the community, we'd have the common sense to not ostracize ourselves in such a way. It's about as real as blackpeoplemeet.com with only the oddities taking part.
that sounds far more plausible
i imagine there are a few legitimate losers mixed in there too; i wonder what would happen if they tried to arrange to meet with someone, ahahaha

that sounds far more plausible
i imagine there are a few legitimate losers mixed in there too; i wonder what would happen if they tried to arrange to meet with someone, ahahaha
They'd probably really enjoy themselves if they did manage to get together. You'd be surprised how welcoming people can be when they feel connected in some way, fandom or otherwise.

I hear a lot of hardcore gamer guys wishing there girlfriend was a gamer. Someone even go as far as to look specifically for a gamer girl.
I honestly don't see this as any different.  If someone has an interest this major (even if the interest is admittedly silly) they're likely to look for other people that share this interest.

Also, bronies are far from the only group that has a dating site specific to them.

um, how'd you come to that conclusion
He is frequent poster in the Brony thread, he is just covering up his tracks.

Im laughing so hard omg this is too ridiculous lollllll

So this is a dating site for bi females and gay males that like my little pony?

wat

I am pretty sure about 85% of all on that website is a 250+ Pound low-life gamer who says he is 190 pounds..

i guess if fat self hating loser guys wanna hook up with 12yo girls. this is the site to do so.

oh god. I'm scared for this fandom. What is happening to it?

"happening"

its how its always been... thats how pathetic they are.

Horrible, horrible things