Author Topic: BronyPassions - Dating Site for Bronies  (Read 13321 times)

i think someone is feeling buthurt because he read some specific descriptions that were a little to close to home lol
oh man my richard is all in a knot now you got me man i am just stuffting buckets of forgets given.

next time try reading

not yet coming to the realization is something to be ashamed of.
you seem to be completely missing the point, the fact that this fandom exists is incredibly pathetic, this is just one of many cherries on the c
i think someone is feeling buthurt because he read some specific descriptions that were a little to close to home lol
ake
Oh come on, taboo, you look at anime girls all day. I could call that pathetic but that doesn't automatically make me right.
This site sounds nasty. Half of my classmates in high-school are bronies, and when i was searching this website, i found them.  
I am disgusted that this exists.
Then WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT IT?
Seriously nobody's forcing you to look at this.
i love how serious king is to defend bronies.

hes an even bigger friend. even bronies already realize they suck in life. and king on the outside is yet to reach that point.
So someone sucks at life just because they like something that is not stereotypically linked to their gender/age/etc? Wow. How amazing, I never realized it was possible to quantify it so simply! /sarcasm
You're an adult that plays a game about block building. Pretty sure your argument applies equally to you.
Hey, maybe it's actually YOU who sucks at life and you're too stubborn to realize it! Just because I said so, because my opinions are SO MUCH MORE CORRECT THAN YOURS! /sarcasm

People will like different things than you. You're going to have to learn to deal with it, realize that no one opinion is superior to any other, and move on.

Kimon summed up my earlier argument pretty well.
Also jetlok, you have done absolutely zero research on the topic. 0/10 do your homework next time.

And of course Bisjac runs up against a valid argument and resorts to calling the poster "butthurt". Desparate much?

Also jetlok, you have done absolutely zero research on the topic. 0/10 do your homework next time.
no theyre all gay

guys name is sketchblade
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 09:23:55 PM by BlueCacti »

Oh come on, taboo, you look at anime girls all day. I could call that pathetic but that doesn't automatically make me right.
...false? how do people make stuff up like this
jesus, you are so desperate here, just bugger off and accept what a huge cigarette you are

Seriously nobody's forcing you to look at this.
ah okay nobody is forcing me to see the title of the megatopic, every avatar that i have failed to block, every "related" pony video thumbnails in youtube that i have not blocked.

okay

ah okay nobody is forcing me to see the title of the megatopic, every avatar that i have failed to block, every "related" pony video thumbnails in youtube that i have not blocked.

okay
"GOD LOOKING AT OPINIONS I DONT LIKE JUST PISSES ME OFF TO NO loving END"
...false? how do people make stuff up like this
jesus, you are so desperate here, just bugger off and accept what a huge cigarette you are
you have proven yourself to be an unbelievable jackass ever since you have started posting again.
no theyre all gay
guys remember

i am just straight up irked knowing that such people exist, really

unbelievable jackass ever since you have started posting again.guys remember
um, "again...?"

it seems you are ignoring this, why?

i like star trek so i might as well make a megatopic about it and explain everywhere that i like it and make my avatar the uss enterprise and then join a star trek dating website because nobody else will want me

right?

"GOD LOOKING AT OPINIONS I DONT LIKE JUST PISSES ME OFF TO NO loving END"you have proven yourself to be an unbelievable jackass ever since you have started posting again.guys remember

Are you calling yourself autistic?

it seems you are ignoring this, why?

we're ignoring because its an awful point
Are you calling yourself autistic?
Jetlok. that's in his signature.
i am just straight up irked knowing that such people exist, really
um, "again...?"
must have been mistaken you for someone else?

anyways you've been saying all bronies are gay so you really hate the fact gay people exist? thats a bit unfair dontcha think

alright ill bring it back to the real beginning of the fad, since king is so late and handicapped lol.

it was a joke on 4chan. like something so lame and ridiculous and age inappropriate. anything can be popular if even a small group claim it to be. and thats where the joke began. the following was a huge inside joke. to pretend to love something just for the humor of seeing reactions, and continuing to play up the lie because the irony is even funnier.
then all the wannabes all over the net actually thought it was real. so they bandwagon-ed real quick, except instead of getting the joke. they ACTUALLY took the fake fandom serious.
the type of people who did this were self hating, a-social, low self esteem types who grasped at any group that would accept them.

even after it grew in an unintentional direction. the inside joke shifted to be the irony loving guys from the beginning now lul'ing at all the new fans for falling for the gag. the the constant mocking they deserved.

so to sum it up.
-bronies didnt get the original joke, and fell for the fake fandom thinking it was real.
-the joke carried on to mocking these stupid people to this day.

sorry king. you are one of the guys that never got it. i may as well make a gay-fish joke on you lol

we're ignoring because its an awful pointJetlok. that's in his signature.must have been mistaken you for someone else?
anyways you've been saying all bronies are gay so you really hate the fact gay people exist? thats a bit unfair dontcha think
i don't think i ever called bronies gay, though even then that's your own fault for being so stupid and interpreting things in such a literal manner when it's a well and known fact that gay is just a general catch-all insult for "huge loser"