Author Topic: BronyPassions - Dating Site for Bronies  (Read 13303 times)

He is frequent poster in the Brony thread, he is just covering up his tracks.
Irrelevant. It appears that a fair number of those are in fact fake, or at the very least using fake profile pictures.
So this is a dating site for bi females and gay males that like my little pony?

wat
Cant tell if serious or not.
i guess if fat self hating loser guys wanna hook up with 12yo girls. this is the site to do so.
The funny thing is that the fandom is actually lacking in 12yo girls. 0/10 do more research next time.
http://www.bronypassions.com/
I'm sorry I made a topic for this outside of the megathread, but I thought this was so ridiculously stupid that it deserved it.

You are not sorry at all, stop lying.
oh god. I'm scared for this fandom. What is happening to it?
The best part is that there's actually lower parts of the fandom than people who throw the label around pretending it makes them special (i.e. you).
"happening"
its how its always been... thats how pathetic they are.
Horrible, horrible things
^^^^
It's how it always has been with EVERY fandom out there. Every single group with even a moderately large number of people has a site like this, filled with similarly pathetic people. It's a universal low point of every fandom, and you cannot judge an entire fandom based upon it.
redundant
Wow, way to be judgemental. I wrote an eight page research paper on bronies a while back, and discovered that the general breakdown of loveuality amongst bronies is extremely similar to that of society at large.
Also, if you think you can judge someone's loveuality based on their interests, you need to get out more.

its how its always been... thats how pathetic they are.
I haven't seen it this bad. I have saw a facebook for bronies (Bronysquare.com) and an OC Facebook (ponysquare.com)
I personally don't think it is bad they have a facebook for bronies. It's sort of nice to have.

The funny thing is that the fandom is actually lacking in 12yo girls. 0/10 do more research next
Thats the worst part...

This site sounds nasty. Half of my classmates in high-school are bronies, and when i was searching this website, i found them.  
I am disgusted that this exists.

Oh god.

This gave me a good laugh.

i love how serious king is to defend bronies.

hes an even bigger friend. even bronies already realize they suck in life. and king on the outside is yet to reach that point.

you seem to be completely missing the point, the fact that this fandom exists is incredibly pathetic, this is just one of many cherries on the cake

i love how serious king is to defend bronies.

hes an even bigger friend. even bronies already realize they suck in life. and king on the outside is yet to reach that point.

Wait, I was suppose to realize that? :o

Wait, I was suppose to realize that? :o

not yet coming to the realization is something to be ashamed of.

Wow, way to be judgemental. I wrote an eight page research paper on bronies a while back, and discovered that the general breakdown of loveuality amongst bronies is extremely similar to that of society at large.
Also, if you think you can judge someone's loveuality based on their interests, you need to get out more.
no theyre all gay

The show isnt even that loving bad and apparently you guys think everyone who watches it, no matter how casual, is a fat loser reject who lives with his parents and is gay. I'm loving sick of people here immediately slamming an entire fandom just because it's popular. To further clarify, every popular fandom has idiots in it. The reason they are less prominent in smaller fandoms is because there is less of a chance of there being idiots. Its basically a unanimous agreement here that all pewdiepie fans are handicaps because he has 11 million+ fans. You're a loving moron if you dont expect there to be idiots in a fanbase that large.

The show isnt even that loving bad and apparently you guys think everyone who watches it, no matter how casual, is a fat loser reject who lives with his parents and is gay. I'm loving sick of people here immediately slamming an entire fandom just because it's popular. To further clarify, every popular fandom has idiots in it. The reason they are less prominent in smaller fandoms is because there is less of a chance of there being idiots. Its basically a unanimous agreement here that all pewdiepie fans are handicaps because he has 11 million+ fans. You're a loving moron if you dont expect there to be idiots in a fanbase that large.

i think someone is feeling buthurt because he read some specific descriptions that were a little to close to home lol

let me just quote this again:

i like star trek so i might as well make a megatopic about it and explain everywhere that i like it and make my avatar the uss enterprise and then join a star trek dating website because nobody else will want me

right?

Wow what a joke. When I stuff on bronies, I get stuffted on by everyone for not "understanding" their fandom, but when people like bisjac and others stuff on bronies, everyone backs off.(except king)