Author Topic: Pacha and Nal- Still won't stop stuffting on me.  (Read 40198 times)

So, I've been reading over the entire thread and I have to say that you guys posting tons of distorted pictures of Purple in an attempt to piss him off, which was successful, but also him overreacting was unnecessary as well.

So, I've been reading over the entire thread and I have to say that you guys posting tons of distorted pictures of Purple in an attempt to piss him off, which was successful, but also him overreacting was unnecessary as well.

Wafflecake is arukemo's e-girlfriend btw

In your dreams.

in arukemo's dreams ._.

Well, yeah.

Why did you drag me into this thread biome .n.

Well, yeah.

Why did you drag me into this thread biome .n.

sorry D: forgive pl0x?

Lol anyone else think that e-girlfriend sounds really pathetic?

Who is e-relationshipping with who is completely irrelevant.
Prettymuch everyone involved in the "offense" here has gone full-out troll on PurpleMetro, and he's mad. Ok, yeah, so you made someone mad just to get a reaction and laugh at his misery. You are a terrible person. People like you are a large part of why the world is such a stuffhole: Asshats who delight in the misery of others.

Tbh I really wish blatant trolling was bannable. Since it's not, it looks like you'll still be around, so Purple, the only advice I can give is:
Don't get mad. Make it a fad! Take everyone else's pictures and do the same thing! Post em everywhere! Make eight pages worth! Then at least they'll be laughing WITH you at how ridiculous EVERYONE looks.

If you feed the trolls, you deserve everything you get.

We're on the internet, not some loving place where people have to be nice and follow your wishes.

Nal, keep on being awesome. Those images made my day

Nal, keep on being awesome. Those images made my day
<3

Who is e-relationshipping with who is completely irrelevant.
Prettymuch everyone involved in the "offense" here has gone full-out troll on PurpleMetro, and he's mad. Ok, yeah, so you made someone mad just to get a reaction and laugh at his misery. You are a terrible person. People like you are a large part of why the world is such a stuffhole: Asshats who delight in the misery of others.

Tbh I really wish blatant trolling was bannable. Since it's not, it looks like you'll still be around, so Purple, the only advice I can give is:
Don't get mad. Make it a fad! Take everyone else's pictures and do the same thing! Post em everywhere! Make eight pages worth! Then at least they'll be laughing WITH you at how ridiculous EVERYONE looks.

Freek has been a huge cunt recently. Man I don't know what's up with him. Usually those pics are pretty funny to post but seeing him milk the joke so hard to just troll is pretty sad. I hope he gets banned soon because all he does is stir stuff up for no reason.

also I don't get what the problem is

purples just whining because he doesn't want his delicate little face edited so all these topics get made so people can back him up on it like what the forget its an ms paint edit learn to ignore it