Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60

Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 88472 times)

Glad to see somebody can avoid being banned for simply "being nice to Sigma"

What a great administration team!
Is there any proof that this chat was even related to Zapk's rising lava server??

Is there any proof that this chat was even related to Zapk's rising lava server??
"skill blocked me"

Yeah pretty incompetent team, and subpixel demonstrates that well in this topic.
Which I can see, his profile says he's 13...

I swear, Skill4life has really edgy gameplay- he literally hits you almost instantly and spins around to counter you all the time. My friends and I found it very odd.

I swear, Skill4life has really edgy gameplay- he literally hits you almost instantly and spins around to counter you all the time. My friends and I found it very odd.

Oh so that's why you were hostile towards me ;(
I can record me playing with fraps if you want. I constantly switch between third person and first person lol
ill be gone most of tomorrow but ill get it on saturday.
I assure you i don't cheat, ask anyone.

well this explains his "teehee ask kalph to unban you :3" post

i ended up asking the host zapk himself on rtb why i was banned and he never gave a reason

as expected, the host himself is incompetent as well as most of his admins

well this explains his "teehee ask kalph to unban you :3" post

i ended up asking the host zapk himself on rtb why i was banned and he never gave a reason

I like you :)

Personally, I think that blocking should be against the rules, but "blocking" at the end shouldn't. It's kinda understandable why.

Also, I think on the Doomland map, at the teledoor that everyone's blocking at, there needs to be a button not too far away that explodes that area.

People also camp at the teleporter _exit_, knocking people off as soon as they teleport.

Which is totally a big deal.
Go forget yourself, don't discriminate against someone for their age.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 03:55:07 AM by Subpixel »

Did I say anything about discriminating? I was just mentioning you were 13... Not a big deal is it? I'm am not mad at you, you are the one mad at me. You clearly have the better mod, so why are you having a fuss over it?

... pftssHAHAHAHAhAaHAAHa O GOD! My day!.. you just made it. Holy mother of.. hahahaa

When you act like that, its your behavior not your age.  I'm glad Marble has already made a mod better than yours, maybe we'll see better hosts.

Anyone else hosting it would stomp your server simply because of how you act towards players.

When you act like that, its your behavior not your age.  I'm glad Marble has already made a mod better than yours, maybe we'll see better hosts.

Anyone else hosting it would stomp your server simply because of how you act towards players.
irony

so much
irony
ooh, also
who ARE all ther admins anyway?

edit:holy crap all these camper starfishs are making me angry as hell
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 08:24:57 AM by The Resonte! »