Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60

Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 88464 times)

Glad to see somebody can avoid being banned for simply "being nice to Sigma"

What a great administration team!

Dammit Cca you keep on rubbing yourself in..
Talk about not caring for people that are on the internet lol

When you act like that, its your behavior not your age.  I'm glad Marble has already made a mod better than yours, maybe we'll see better hosts.

Anyone else hosting it would stomp your server simply because of how you act towards players.

Haven't you noted the number of players daily playing on his server? It must be a very well managed and overall good server that possesses such decent playerbase. As you put it so well in an other thread, numbers don't lie.

Haven't you noted the number of players daily playing on his server? It must be a very well managed and overall good server that possesses such decent playerbase. As you put it so well in an other thread, numbers don't lie.
You must be illiterate or something, because my point was he has a monopoly on the rising lava mod since it's not public.

And that monopoly is the only reason he has players, there's no one else to host it.  Reread the post and try to keep up bud.

You must be illiterate or something, because my point was he has a monopoly on the rising lava mod since it's not public.

And that monopoly is the only reason he has players, there's no one else to host it.  Reread the post and try to keep up bud.
false. Something he calls a "cheeky rip-off" (therefore very similar)
is found as a gamemode.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238572.0
downloadable too!
and just like that, your argument crumbles
you're not very good at arguing are you

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:15:24 PM by The Resonte! »

Tezuni's server admins are pretty incompetent too.
Which makes me wonder why he thinks he can talk stuff.

Example: Was trying out his jail server.

Saw someone grab a weapon from through the bricks, and let themselves out of the cell.
So I shot him and killed him.

It was an admin, I got banned on the spot. Reason: " "
I'm unbanned now, but seriously. Admining anyone who sucks the e-peenor is not a good idea tez.

tezuni is just mad that this server has more players than his stuff jail escape with horrible admins

he has a monopoly on the rising lava mod since it's not public.

Get your facts straight bud.

Get your facts straight bud.
Zapk's mod isn't public bud.

I might just try Marble's though.  Guarantee it'll stomp his if I host it.

Are you really this mad that another server has more players than your stuffty jail rp?

like, what the forget?

Reread your post

monopoly on the rising lava mod since it's not public.

You're referring to A rising lava mod not his in specific. Thus..

false. Something he calls a "cheeky rip-off" (therefore very similar)
is found as a gamemode.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238572.0
downloadable too!

Seems he actually do not have monopoly on THE rising lava mod. Just his own. The rising lava concept is still up for grabs. Try to keep up.

When you act like that, its your behavior not your age.  I'm glad Marble has already made a mod better than yours, maybe we'll see better hosts.

Anyone else hosting it would stomp your server simply because of how you act towards players.
How exactly did you get so mad at our admin force again?
Or is it literally just because you can't handle a server having more players than yours?

Did I say anything about discriminating? I was just mentioning you were 13... Not a big deal is it? I'm am not mad at you, you are the one mad at me. You clearly have the better mod, so why are you having a fuss over it?
You replied to him saying I was incompetent and factored in my age.

Anyone think pushmod would be better for this?

Anyone think pushmod would be better for this?
No, because you can rapid click with scripts, giving noone a chance to push you before you push them

Put your money where your mouth is pal. So far nothing.

OnTopic:
Fix this map, honestly. This spot is impossible to get anyone out from.

So far he's done this every round.