Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60

Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 88458 times)

okay this server is just a joke now lol

people just pile up and team up at staircases and chokes and just prevent anyone from getting through.

This game would be a lot better if it wasn't full of campers.

okay this server is just a joke now lol

people just pile up and team up at staircases and chokes and just prevent anyone from getting through.
This game would be a lot better if it wasn't full of campers.
I've complained about it and many others have, and Zapk seems to be ignoring us.
I'd love to see a rule against campers too but I doubt we ever will.

"THERE'S ANOTHER DOOR THOUGH"
...which is ALSO being camped. hurr.

I've complained about it and many others have, and Zapk seems to be ignoring us.
I've been working on the website. Blocking has been against the rules for a while.

So i'm still banned with no explanation and subpixel is being unhelpful.

I've been working on the website. Blocking has been against the rules for a while.
It seems like little effort was put into enforcing this rule.

Glad to see somebody can avoid being banned for simply "being nice to Sigma"

What a great administration team!

what?
who is sigma

Okay so the current situation that was going on in the server is that blocking is apparently against the rules, even though everyone in some way has blocked.

It really, really shouldn't be illegal to block. On doomland, the door blocking (which i have taken part in, yes) is unfair yes but Paradon is going to provide a map fix for that soon. Other than that, the blocking is legitimate. Two people running in the same direction, one person stops at a jump to block them from getting over so they fall and die. That's how it SHOULD happen, it's a pushbroom server and we don't have pushbrooms to help eachother to the top, we have them to kill eachother as fast as possible.

Please consider having blocking not against the rules, its really silly.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 11:06:27 PM by skill4life »

Who the forget is Sigma?
Who the forget is Cca?

Who the forget is Sigma?
Who the forget is Cca?

cca is a cunt bag and the sigma thing was a joke that jasa took seriously for some reason

It really, really shouldn't be illegal to block. On doomland, the door blocking (which i have taken part in, yes) is unfair yes but Paradon is going to provide a map fix for that soon. Other than that, the blocking is legitimate. Two people running in the same direction, one person stops at a jump to block them from getting over so they fall and die. That's how it SHOULD happen, it's a pushbroom server and we don't have pushbrooms to help eachother to the top, we have them to kill eachother as fast as possible.

Please consider having blocking not against the rules, its really silly.
Well said.

Yeah pretty incompetent team, and subpixel demonstrates that well in this topic.

Yeah pretty incompetent team, and subpixel demonstrates that well in this topic.
Cca isn't even admin, he's just a troll.

Wait wait wait.... Im so confused. What are you guys yelling about Cca for?

Wait wait wait.... Im so confused. What are you guys yelling about Cca for?
I don't know, somehow his message to Jasa makes the admin force look bad
it makes no bloody sense.