Is it possible to stop the hacking?

Author Topic: Is it possible to stop the hacking?  (Read 21170 times)

Just saying, that I'm in hands of computermix's DLL source code. Obviously it's written in Visual C++. In case TheBlackParrot you're going to improve your HackCheck, I can send you the source code and you might figure out how it works and create a better method on how to prevent it.

So many dramas made within days of some skript kiddie's discovery of C++.
I'll just hide in singleplayer until it blows by.

That's the code? That's not C++.
Wait never mind that's the code for the auto-ban script.

I'm getting real sick of this too, so I'll get in line.
Though, to be honest I'm not mad at Computermix for making it. I'm mad for giving it to people who splattered it everywhere. Some random guy even started joining servers and splattered the download. I wasn't going to take the risk of testing it because I'm paranoid. However, I went to Jail Escapes and they just use his HP & Location hack to reveal where I am. The next thing I knew, Prisoners could never win because of those two guys who revealed the locations of EVERYONE with the hack.
I went to a Mafia Madness server, and similar was done. People used the hack to reveal our locations and then shoot us.
On Pecon's Boss Battles a while ago, some guy used the float hack when the boss was Rotondo. Everyone had to wait for the round to end because I thought it was a glitch. Then it happened again and I told him to stop. He actually did and eventually said that a friend of his gave him the hack.
More people have this than we all think. Some newcomers (who could be alternates) even have the hack and claim it's just "an innocent mod like ones on minecraft." I even told them that it's not at all innocent and some thought I was a liar who whined about their strategy. This is getting annoying.

Though, to be honest I'm not mad at Computermix for making it. I'm mad for giving it to people who splattered it everywhere. Some random guy even started joining servers and splattered the download. I wasn't going to take the risk of testing it because I'm paranoid. However, I went to Jail Escapes and they just use his HP & Location hack to reveal where I am. The next thing I knew, Prisoners could never win because of those two guys who revealed the locations of EVERYONE with the hack.
I went to a Mafia Madness server, and similar was done. People used the hack to reveal our locations and then shoot us.
On Pecon's Boss Battles a while ago, some guy used the float hack when the boss was Rotondo. Everyone had to wait for the round to end because I thought it was a glitch. Then it happened again and I told him to stop. He actually did and eventually said that a friend of his gave him the hack.
More people have this than we all think. Some newcomers (who could be alternates) even have the hack and claim it's just "an innocent mod like ones on minecraft." I even told them that it's not at all innocent and some thought I was a liar who whined about their strategy. This is getting annoying.

thiisss

i haven't played blockland in a while because of these hacks, and servers are becoming ruined.
It's like Ace of Spades (Build and Shoot one), the place getting littered with hacks.

So many dramas made within days of some skript kiddie's discovery of C++.
I'll just hide in singleplayer until it blows by.
You really don't know what you are talking about.

You know it'd be nice to just revoke the people who use it more to scare off the new comers. Usually people who use these things are the people who forget around too much and ruin things for people.

But yeah;
Fix your stuff badspot. Its been a month we're all tired of this.

Anybody using or distributing Computermix's hack should have their key revoked. This sort of stuff can't go unpunished.

I am getting tired of it as well, but I am not sure why people have been avoiding going onto servers because of it. It's not like every server has a hacker in it. I have only seen two or three in the past several months.

I saw Computermix using his aimbot at Glass' server a couple months ago, before people even knew about it, and that is the last I saw of it. It's not like he's on every server at all times.

But yeah, this guy is an idiot and hopefully Badspot just revokes every key of his if he does it beyond this.

Pretty sure none of us would mind if Badspot just revoked the keys of the people who used the hack. It's clear that they are part of that side of the community which brings nothing but trouble, kicking them off is not a loss at all.

If I'm sure, Computermix said, that he never reverse-engineered Blockland for cheating in several servers. He said, that he saw an advantage for this in blockland modding. Of course, I can't deny that you could really make awesome server stuff with this, for example calling TorqueScript calls through C++ is a really nice thing to have, just imagine the possibilities. But still, I'm a bit disappointed that he made this aimbot and gave it out to people, who would leak it anyway. But well, everyone makes mistakes.

Just saying, that I'm in hands of computermix's DLL source code. Obviously it's written in Visual C++. In case TheBlackParrot you're going to improve your HackCheck, I can send you the source code and you might figure out how it works and create a better method on how to prevent it.
I don't think there's a better way to check, all that freeze hack does is stops sending movement packets to the server or something, so I assume your velocity would not change, nor your position, you wouldn't be on the ground, and your ping would be changing

Fix your stuff badspot. Its been a month we're all tired of this.
Theres a lot more he needs to do than just fix the game at this point but for some reason he refuses to make the hard calls that would end this stuff once and for all.