Author Topic: Watch Dogs anticipation thread  (Read 2434 times)

I'm anticipating it.

that moment when you're buying guns from a guy, then your face appears on TV highlighting an APB for you, then he tries to press that silent alarm.

forget DAT I SHOT DAT FOOL TRYNA SNITCH

that moment when you're buying guns from a guy, then your face appears on TV highlighting an APB for you, then he tries to press that silent alarm.

forget DAT I SHOT DAT FOOL TRYNA SNITCH
Honestly that's one of the features I'm most excited about. I can think of no other game where news media is actively an antagonist.

Also following people into to dark alleys to see what's up with their lives sounds fun.

Honestly that's one of the features I'm most excited about. I can think of no other game where news media is actively an antagonist.

Also following people into to dark alleys to see what's up with their lives sounds fun.
I love the fact that you can instantly see someone's interests. Like in the demo, they're in the party thing and he sees guys flirting that are HIV positive and stuff.

is this going to be on pc

Oh boy, can't wait for a game where you can actually be the authority.

wait, is Aiden on the Police side or what? because i've seen footage of him taking down criminals and stuff but other times I see him obviously killing cops by doing things like raising the road blocks to where the crash could easily kill them.

so it's kind-of confusing
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 06:54:48 PM by Decepticon »

Oh boy, can't wait for a game where you can actually be the authority.

wait, is Aiden on the Police side or what? because i've seen footage of him taking down criminals and stuff but other times I see him obviously killing cops by doing things like raising the road blocks to where the crash could easily kill them.

so it's kind-of confusing
he's on the side of the people.