Author Topic: Renderful Man / LegoTween98 The Great! (ID 37319) -- Threatening to drama me..?  (Read 5726 times)

He PMed me the other day begging for me to 'take down' this drama.

He PMed me the other day begging for me to 'take down' this drama.
lol forget that kid rite????

He always asks me for admin. I ask him why and he says because hes my friend or something (he is on my RTB but honestly I dont remeber half the friends I have made on blockland anyway). I told him my admin pbrown town is broken and that I dont remeber the admin password but he STILL asks for me to either give him admin or the admin password. He even gets all pissed off and talks in caps when I ignore him when he asks for admin.

You shouldnt ask for admin and if you do you should have a good reason. Not "im ur friend". My server doesnt need any admins because I keep it in good condition. Yet he still asks all the time and gives no valid reason. He only stops when I threaten to ban him.

I ask for admin if the host is my best friend :I

I ask for admin if the host is my best friend :I

Yes but he was nagging for it and gave me no reason to why he needed/wanted it.

Yes but he was nagging for it and gave me no reason to why he needed/wanted it.
I understand.

he is actually quite heavy on threatening to drama people (like it means stuff), i saw him doing it today in tezuni's server

he is actually quite heavy on threatening to drama people (like it means stuff), i saw him doing it today in tezuni's server
He was threatening to drama someone other than Tezuni?  :cookieMonster:

Lol this kid, anyway only a small percentage of people actually know how to make a successful drama without it backfiring on them, I doubt this kid knows what he's doing.

I'm 12.
Welp, here comes the start of my horrible life on the forums. Where should I start?

It won't be so bad.
Just don't be dumb.

Seems like this guy is trying to get admin on any server he goes to and that he thinks everyone is his friend, then he thinks he can threaten people like he's got them at gunpoint.

I'm tempted to give this guy admin on my server one time just to see what he would really do with it, I know it sounds stupid but we'd have legitimate reasons to not give him admin. But Im probably not going to do this, was just a silly idea.

Lol this kid, anyway only a small percentage of people actually know how to make a successful drama without it backfiring on them, I doubt this kid knows what he's doing.

I think he's banned from the forums

He was threatening to drama someone other than Tezuni?  :cookieMonster:
He was threatening to drama Spartan.

He constantly claimed to have made a "Titanic II" build larger than the one that Bones4, myself, and a few others have been working on, and claimed to have done it much faster. After putting out every excuse imaginable as to why he will not post a screenshot or load the save, he eventually linked an image of what he said was the build.

It was an image of Bones4's old 2/3 scale Titanic, on the original Slate map.

LegoTween98 is now permanently banned from Bones4's server for build stealing (even though there is nothing to suggest that he actually has that save, he still claimed credit for work that was in no way his).