Author Topic: Emo Freak  (Read 8615 times)

Emo Freak isn't even an actual member of the Blockland Community anymore, All he does is post his junk in the Post Real Life Pictures Of Yourself topic.

if it was someone attractive and not rly ugly or creepy itd be fine but nope

Maybe we're going about this all wrong.

What if we're supposed to imagine him as a female, and this is his way of giving us sensual thoughts?

What if we're supposed to imagine him as a female, and this is his way of giving us sensual thoughts?
What the forget are you smoking?

If we were supposed to imagine him as a female he would be a female with a pancake butt :I

m-m-my eyes

what does he want to do
destroy the forums with his ugly crotch and hairy back?

i hate him because hes an emo.

other then that i dont recall his posting on the forum.

i hate him because hes an emo.

other then that i dont recall his posting on the forum.
Thats because he pretty much only posts half naked pictures of himself in the Post Pictures of Yourself thread

i have that topic filtered out of my view. havnt seen it in awhile lol

i have that topic filtered out of my view. havnt seen it in awhile lol
Lucky you

his attitude so far seems to be "If you don't like me openly trying to seduce children then get over it and look at this disgusting picture of my ass! I'm so hot!"

his attitude so far seems to be "If you don't like me openly trying to seduce children then get over it and look at this disgusting picture of my ass! I'm so hot!"
Oh god, my sides shattered.

If he's under 18 and lives in the US, he could potentially go to jail for creating child researchagraphy.

his profile says 19. but hes got the body of a 11 year old.

its funny how some guys think they are hot, when they are just sickly scrawny.