HamHost Dedicated Blockland servers | New poll: More free-user features?

Poll

What should happen to the price of HamHost?

Make it completely free. All features of the web control panel will br available for everybody.
Keep it free/premium, but give half of the features to free users.
Continue making more (web) control panel features for premium users, and occasionally make one for unpaid clients.
Keep adding more control panel features for premium users, but add none for free clients.
Make HamHost paid-only.

Author Topic: HamHost Dedicated Blockland servers | New poll: More free-user features?  (Read 101153 times)

Wait what.

Pacnet is Hammer's brother?

I'm learning new things recently.
Your forum account's bl_id is 2190.
How did you not know that? I'm pacnet's big brother.
EDIT: Oh wait, you registered only 2 months ago.

I CANT FREAKING go on the ftp server ;=; it doesnt let me connect... it says 421 Too many users logged in for this account. Try again later. halp

2k ids are sold by 3rd party sited afaik
he could have bought it 2 months ago

I CANT FREAKING go on the ftp server ;=; it doesnt let me connect... it says 421 Too many users logged in for this account. Try again later. halp
ahahahaahh someone else is logged into your server!

Close all FTP clients which are open, and try again.

Lag spikes???
Can you please tell me the history of lags spikes you have experienced?
I was doing some stress-testing with the Java control panel server and WMIprvSe.exe yesterday, and it caused some lag spikes yesterday.
But I am finshed with all of that.
I was building yesterday and it froze for like 30 seconds, that was the only instance with it besides minor ones on a few occasions

I was building yesterday and it froze for like 30 seconds, that was the only instance with it besides minor ones on a few occasions
What do you mean "on a few occasions"?

it just had a spike of lag, it probably was because of what you were doing yesterday

Good games today Hammereditor, hope you enjoyed what my server had to offer. I asked the other admins since I wasn't feeling too much of a difference from when I host but idk if being host affects that like when I hosted it before. They said that it was much better. I barely got lag at all outside of when I finished loaded my map (41k bricks) as well as when you joined and noticed a bit of lag.  Other than that no problems at all and the server reached over 20 people and some matches had a lot of projectiles flying.

Also, is there a link to donate? Although I cant I can try to put that on my server for anyone who wants too. Might even make some benefits to those who do to encourage it, but I haven't thought that far ahead yet.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 09:27:42 PM by BlueDryBones1 »

When I paint on my servers  IT LAGS LIKE SOMEONE HUMMPED THE SERVER and it broke it. How do i fix D: and nooooo restarting the server will not fix

When I paint on my servers  IT LAGS LIKE SOMEONE HUMMPED THE SERVER and it broke it. How do i fix D: and nooooo restarting the server will not fix

Wait, how is this even possible?

Quote from: chubaka452 link=topic=239113.msg6939435#msg6939435 date=1380it seems 696497
When I paint on my servers  IT LAGS LIKE SOMEONE HUMMPED THE SERVER and it broke it. How do i fix D: and nooooo restarting the server will not fix
Try disabling all paint-related add-ons, and restart.
It seems that I allocated your process to CPU core 0, which I put WMIprvSe.exe on.
I now fixed that, and gave you all 4 cores.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 08:45:39 AM by hammereditor² »

Also, is there a link to donate? Although I cant I can try to put that on my server for anyone who wants too. Might even make some benefits to those who do to encourage it, but I haven't thought that far ahead yet.
You can donate through Paypal. If you want to, ask me for the address to send the payment to.
Although why don't you just get a premium account? Not only do you help HamHost, but you get a lot of new control panel features.

I got a friend who was going to get free server. Too late, lol.

Will there be any expansions?

Try disabling all paint-related add-ons, and restart.
It seems that I allocated your process to CPU core 0, which I put WMIprvSe.exe on.
I now fixed that, and gave you all 4 cores.

Blockland can only run on one core, it can't take advantage of multiple cores.

Blockland can only run on one core, it can't take advantage of multiple cores.

Irrelevant. Setting a process CPU affinity to a busy core will lead to performance issues. Allowing the OS to schedule the process with a selection of all available cores is most likely to get a higher performing process.