HamHost Dedicated Blockland servers | New poll: More free-user features?

Poll

What should happen to the price of HamHost?

Make it completely free. All features of the web control panel will br available for everybody.
Keep it free/premium, but give half of the features to free users.
Continue making more (web) control panel features for premium users, and occasionally make one for unpaid clients.
Keep adding more control panel features for premium users, but add none for free clients.
Make HamHost paid-only.

Author Topic: HamHost Dedicated Blockland servers | New poll: More free-user features?  (Read 101206 times)

Sorry, but all free slots are taken.
However, I can re-open your account, which was closed about 3 weeks ago.
You got this one 7 weeks ago or something.
Dat title says one more free slot

Dat title says one more free slot
Oops, I forgot to update the OP.

Are the servers save to go on now?

Are the servers save to go on now?
Yes. No data was lost.
I examined some performance monitor logs, and it appears that the 5 minutes of downtime was due to a DoS attack.
The network usage went from about 2 Mbps to 1.6 Gbps. I think it affected much of the datacenter.

Yes. No data was lost.
I examined some performance monitor logs, and it appears that the 5 minutes of downtime was due to a DoS attack.
The network usage went from about 2 Mbps to 1.6 Gbps. I think it affected much of the datacenter.

It probably only effected a few services.

It probably only effected a few services.

The datacenter's total bandwidth is 10 Gbps.
The bad thing is that my VPS has a 10 Gbps link speed, so it effectively has access to all of the bandwidth.

So hammer, when are you going to be on so we can set up as schedule where we could start setting up the server?
I am very sorry for forgetting about you.
I will set up your account tomorrow.
From that point, all you'll have to do is set the Blockland key.
But don't worry; you will get instructions after I send the "Set-up complete" e-mail.

so my server is down for some reason. did you shut it down or did it just crash?

PS thank god for the autosave feature
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:39:18 PM by GhostStar »

so my server is down for some reason. did you shut it down or did it just crash?

PS thank god for the autosave feature
I think it may have been crashing, or a super admin evalling 'quit();'.
I never shut your Blockland server down.

I think it may have been crashing, or a super admin evalling 'quit();'.
I never shut your Blockland server down.
k, how do i change the autosave frequency?

k, how do i change the autosave frequency?
I think you're talking about the Server_AutoSaver add-on instead of the HamHost auto save archiving system.
In that case, it should be at Escape menu > Admin menu > Server settings > Preferences.

I think you're talking about the Server_AutoSaver add-on instead of the HamHost auto save archiving system.
In that case, it should be at Escape menu > Admin menu > Server settings > Preferences.
nope i mean the hamhost archive saver. i cant do it from the control panel cuz im not premium.

PS i really like your "costumer support"
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:58:16 PM by GhostStar »

nope i mean the hamhost archive saver. i cant do it from the control panel cuz im not premium.

PS i really like your "costumer support"
The HH auto save archiver is completely disabled for free users.

Hammereditor do you think you can help? I'm locked out of the server. Dunno if an Admin changed the password or something.

Edit: nvm just downloaded the prefs from the FTP to see what the password was. Guess an admin must've typo'd when they changed it
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 09:31:58 AM by BlueDryBones1 »

The server was acting odd yesterday while players were trying to practice. Everything was delayed by like 5 seconds.