Author Topic: Suggest Games for My New PC?!  (Read 1991 times)

BattleHaloDutyWarsMountainDor itos 7

No but seriously, Warframe (Third Person Shooter) and Blacklight: Retributon (First Person Shooter) are both really fun, and they are free, and available on Steam.

If you want to pay, Try getting Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Its awesome.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 02:34:52 PM by Hardy619 »

stuff

lemme correct myself, "good loving luck finding a copy of Actress Again for PC because it was only released with a $300 limited edition blu-ray of Carnival Phantasm"

but I was lucky enough to find an arcade with it in Singapore hue

idk, what are you looking to play?

there are so many games i could recommend you but idk what you want to play
Everything.
Don't hold back.

I would suggest Planetside2, it free, a ton of fun, and it will runs at medium/high on the mobile version of that card (if your cpu is strong enough). If you do join, i would suggest joining an outfit to multiply the fun 10x.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 07:26:56 PM by dgan »

I would suggest Planetside2, it free, a ton of fun, and it will runs at medium/high on the mobile version of that card (if your cpu is strong enough). If you do join, i would suggest joining an outfit to multiply the fun 10x.
That's also got performance issues...
what is with you people

Skyrim, KSP, and Bioshock Infinite are all good games that can make the most of high-end PCs.

Get some wolfenstien 3d up in that bitch

That's also got performance issues...
what is with you people
Yeah jesus, what is with people recommending games that they play that also have performance issues for some computers. What loving morons.

Also, Planetside 2 is loving free last time I checked. He runs no risk in trying it.

Yeah jesus, what is with people recommending games that they play that also have performance issues for some computers. What loving morons.

Also, Planetside 2 is loving free last time I checked. He runs no risk in trying it.
For nvidia systems
There are thousands of games worth playing, if you're going to only mention one in your post it shouldn't be a game that has graphics issues

For nvidia systems
There are thousands of games worth playing, if you're going to only mention one in your post it shouldn't be a game that has graphics issues
Considering he barely specified what he's interested in, I would safely assume that this topic needed only one post saying "Play any game."

Considering he barely specified what he's interested in, I would safely assume that this topic needed only one post saying "Play any game."
That's slightly beside the point, but, sure

Spec Ops: The Line
FTL
Bastion
Anything and Everything from Valve
Just Cause 2
Civ5

Skyrim, Oblivion, Far Cry 3, L4D, L4D2, HL, HL2, HL3, Portal, Portal 2 etc.