Got stuck in the middle of a lake today

Author Topic: Got stuck in the middle of a lake today  (Read 4262 times)

Who said it was funny? It was a joke, Not a funny one but it was a joke.
Get over it.

a joke is meant to be funny
your's wasn't really funny, and it was literally posted after it got moved from drama so wtf

a joke is meant to be funny
your's wasn't really funny, and it was literally posted after it got moved from drama so wtf
No it wasn't? I posted it while it was in drama.

If you go out on a boat you should always keep a troller motor/oars.
Of course a pontoon isn't exactly a boat meant for oars.

That guy sounds really nice, helping you back to the docks and such and then refusing your offer of money.

No it wasn't? I posted it while it was in drama.
either way it was a stuff joke pls go

So I was at my lake house today and had my new pontoon boat up there, and I decided to go out on it with some friends. We went a ways down the lake, probably almost a mile, and the starter on the brand new loving boat decided to die. Since it's so new, we haven't gotten all the needed accessories to the boat yet. Such as a troll motor. Usually I would troll the lake, even though trolling takes a while. It was around 6PM so most people were inside and not out on the lake. I thought we would be outside stuck on the boat all night, but luckily a guy came by on his tiny fishing boat with like a little 45 HP motor and offered to tow us back. It took a good hour to get back to the house, but we got there. I offered the guy who helped money, but he turned the offer down and smiled. Nice to see at least some people are willing to help at any cost nowadays. I was stuck in the middle of a lake in 40 degree weather for about 4 hours. Not fun...
Has this happened to any of you before?

Admittance to trolling

That weird moment when you realise someone already copied your post 10 minutes before you wrote it

OT: I'm scared of water
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:23:26 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

If you go out on a boat you should always keep a troller motor/oars.
Of course a pontoon isn't exactly a boat meant for oars.

That guy sounds really nice, helping you back to the docks and such and then refusing your offer of money.
Yeah the boat is literally like a week old. We had nothing for it yet.

Yeah the boat is literally like a week old. We had nothing for it yet.
Sounds like you were eager to get out on the lake. Let this be a lesson, regardless how new something is it can break at any given moment.
Also you should get a engine that can be started via button/key or by manual pull string, allows for less problems.

Sounds like you were eager to get out on the lake. Let this be a lesson, regardless how new something is it can break at any given moment.
Also you should get a engine that can be started via button/key or by manual pull string, allows for less problems.
The engine is started by a key. The starter is a component inside the motor that allows the electric current to flow to the cylinder heads through the ignition.

The engine is started by a key. The starter is a component inside the motor that allows the electric current to flow to the cylinder heads through the ignition.
I know what a starter is, I just had a mind derp and was thinking of the ignition.

found the rivers bl_id:

"what's the lake's id?"
"ill make sure to ban him from my server"

lol im so original and funny