Got stuck in the middle of a lake today

Author Topic: Got stuck in the middle of a lake today  (Read 4216 times)

So I was at my lake house today and had my new pontoon boat up there, and I decided to go out on it with some friends. We went a ways down the lake, probably almost a mile, and the starter on the brand new loving boat decided to die. Since it's so new, we haven't gotten all the needed accessories to the boat yet. Such as a troller motor. Usually I would troll the lake, even though trolling takes a while. It was around 6PM so most people were inside and not out on the lake. I thought we would be outside stuck on the boat all night, but luckily a guy came by on his tiny fishing boat with like a little 45 HP motor and offered to tow us back. It took a good hour to get back to the house, but we got there. I offered the guy who helped money, but he turned the offer down and smiled. Nice to see at least some people are willing to help at any cost nowadays. I was stuck in the middle of a lake in 40 degree weather for about 4 hours. Not fun...
Has this happened to any of you before?

i'll be sure to ban that lake from my server

sure looks bad

will perma in case of join

You didnt have any oars in the boat?

OH MY GOD HOW DID I GET TO THE loving DRAMA SECTION!? Agh that's embarrassing. Move this to Off Topic please lol.

Oh well, pretend this is Off Topic for now.
You didnt have any oars in the boat?
We only had one set and it was in the bass boat.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=23247.0
i bet you've never clicked any of those three links at the top

Usually I would troll the lake, even though trolling takes a while.
Admittance to trolling!

jkjk  :cookieMonster:

Sounds like it was really boring.

Sounds like it was really boring.
At least I had Pandora radio on my iPad and a few drinks left.

What's the lakes BL_ID? I'll be sure to ban him.

What's the lakes BL_ID? I'll be sure to ban him.
can you just loving stop