GhostDaTa - loving idiot.

Author Topic: GhostDaTa - loving idiot.  (Read 4962 times)

you sure loving like the word "loving," glass

you sure loving like the word "loving," glass

So do a lot of other loving people. :)

i don't have much of a problem with GhostDaTa. he's pretty dumb but that really isn't a reason to flame him in such an extreme manner, glass. flaming as in calling him a goddamn loving idiot in every post you made in that topic.

i don't have much of a problem with GhostDaTa. he's pretty dumb but that really isn't a reason to flame him in such an extreme manner, glass. flaming as in calling him a goddamn loving idiot in every post you made in that topic.

I agree. Glass I kind of pictured you as an angry yeti beating up a small child for trying to ask you where babies come from - it really wasn't necessary to flame him that badly.

Don't question my logic. Just.. Just go with it.

glass is back. lol.

he's been here for a few months now, where have you been

glass is back to drama. lol.

old news or not, it's still pretty pathetic :I

he's been on this account for the longest though

although i'm pretty sure he bought a new one just so he could make a new topic of something

You see? this is why i don't post much in drama topics.

Stained Glass was PM banned. So I bought a new account and still use the Stained Glass account for my topics so I don't have to listen to people bitch.

glass is back. lol.
I been back, and I just now realized that you are The Tavros Nitard.Nitram

that's... all you could come up with?

ladies and gentlemen, glass

GhostDaTa is just plain dumb, Glass acts like he is smart and correct even though he is dumb. I have no idea which one out of the two is more correct.

Stained Glass was PM banned. So I bought a new account and still use the Stained Glass account for my topics so I don't have to listen to people bitch.

I been back, and I just now realized that you are The Tavros Nitard.Nitram
Glass, calm down.
He's purposefully doing this just to make you mad.
We all know he's an idiot though.