Author Topic: GhostDaTa - loving idiot.  (Read 4958 times)

maxxbot was fine for the first few posts
have you not heard that after the disaster of it happened, i said it was going to stuff when wound decided to act like a starfish and do stuff?
god you're so loving stupid its unbearable.
Coming from the town idiot.

All chat bots are pretty handicapped and useless in general. There is absolutely no use for them besides pissing off other users in the server.

All chat bots are pretty handicapped and useless in general. There is absolutely no use for them besides pissing off other users in the server.
Maxxbot was an account registered by Wound to humiliate Maxx.

forget who to credit but
A glass of juice with a wound.

maxxbot was fine for the first few posts
have you not heard that after the disaster of it happened, i said it was going to stuff when wound decided to act like a starfish and do stuff?
god you're so loving stupid its unbearable.
Quote from: Jetz
You don't need a bot to do anything you twat. Everything a bot can do can be made into a console command and be done without being annoying. The only reason for doing it through the chat is to show off, as is most prominently demonstrated by naming the shoddy collection of scripts after yourself.

GhostDaTa has been acting like an idiot since he joined the forums.

I support this topic.

this

Ghost, learn grammar.

And also, when you join a clan, be active. Now that I see how stupid you are, goodbye.

and there maxx goes again, making the topic about himself like a class A attention whore

Glass you're just really mad now, ghost, leave before your rep falls anymore, there's no reasoning in drama.
Almost nobody who makes mistakes like this will leave the forum no matter how much they are told to leave, because they probably have nothing else to do and/or they simply want to troll.

cut him some slack with the english speaking complaints, hes obviously foreign trying to speak well.

Yes, because memorizing a list of 20 console commands is better then having them on the fly.
Okay, sure.

"maxxbot" has nothing to do with chatbots guys

Coming from the town idiot.
coming from the person using loving hacks in a server.
you have no room to loving talk