Author Topic: Tezuni - King of the server list.  (Read 47627 times)

Do the Tezuni!
Swing your richards from side to side
Come on, its time for the admins to get sucking!
Do the Tezuni!
Take one clench from your map stealing ass
And stuff on Zapk from side to side
Come on its time to suck
Do the Tezuni!
Take one clench from your friend ass
Lets do the Tezuni, All together now!
Come on now, Just like that!

dic
classic

You realize he's right? Him "stealing" people's builds has to be the most minor thing to complain about.

There is no such thing as build stealing becasue you have no rights to any builds you host online.

rek'd
You're trying to compete yet you steal builds from the competitor.

What gives?

I like how Tezuni also likes to press the ban button on innocent people.

You realize he's right? Him "stealing" people's builds has to be the most minor thing to complain about.
You do realize that him stretching over all the gamemodes is exactly what's discouraging people from building and hosting right? Why build anything when a Japanese neckbeard steals it and hosts it on his server, grabbing all the players who go on any server with the word "Tezuni" in it.

rek'd
And he tries to be funny about it.

You're trying to compete yet you steal builds from the competitor.

What gives?
Lol "steal".  See my previous post you illiterate bum.

Btw, I see you liked my climbing.  "omg y u steal!1111"

Lmao, at least don'tdo waht you yourself condone.  I believe that's called hypocrisy at its finest.

Tezuni has no right to be calling anyone an illiterate bum from the recent, oh, what, 400 pages of drama that he's acquired. It's funny because he complains about people being ignorant, but he's the one ignorant because he goes around acting like he's the loving greatest person alive when people go behind him and talk stuff - no they dont even go behind him, they say stuff to him in front of him.

Lmao, at least don'tdo waht you yourself condone.  I believe that's called hypocrisy at its finest.
Let's count how many stupid posts you've made in the past

Let's count how many stupid posts you've made in the past
727 as of now

Okay fine, "taking without permission."

I wonder what made me do that, seems weird.

oh my god, tezuni you are not fooling anyone, you have nobody to look good to except for yourself.

oh, and your handicap players and handicap admins

Just for reference, this isn't the first time Tezuni took things without giving credit where needed. His word is about as trustworthy as using a dog for an alibi.

Just for reference, this isn't the first time Tezuni took things without giving credit where needed. His word is about as trustworthy as using a dog for an alibi.
holy stuff