(Deprecated) Brick Texture Selector

Author Topic: (Deprecated) Brick Texture Selector  (Read 45563 times)

I have updated the main topic with all of the files, mysteroo

Downloading just doesn't work, This Mod is completely useless until you fix the downloading issue, or change it to that you don't need to download the textures, because you should already have those on your computer or something like that.

you need to download the textures due to the fact that you can't copy files out of zip files, I have no idea why the downloading is broken, I will try to fix because it works fine for me

I have updated the system it should hopefully work for everyone now

Still won't download anything. :(

Still won't download anything. :(
can you try moving your add-ons folder out and trying this with a clean install for me?

Oh, oh. I got some.

BrickTexture_NoGlow: Default textures without white edges that glow in the dark without shaders and dont reflect light with shaders.

I was also fooling around with this concept--
BrickTexture_CellShaded
Here's a picture of what it looks like on bricks:

Edit: Oh, reading the OP further it seems Ive jumped the gun and packaged these wrong.
Ill get back with correct packaging..

holy stuff, that looks cool

hurry up and fix it i want it

Er, actually. I don't understand how to package them by reading the OP..
I need to host them?

Er, actually. I don't understand how to package them by reading the OP..
I need to host them?
yes theres a limitation that prevents you from copying files out of zips, I will host them for you though

BrickTexture_CellShaded.zip
BrickTexture_NoGlow.zip

also guys I have no honest Idea why the downloader is not working for everyone (on clean installs)

yes theres a limitation that prevents you from copying files out of zips, I will host them for you though

BrickTexture_CellShaded.zip
BrickTexture_NoGlow.zip

also guys I have no honest Idea why the downloader is not working for everyone (on clean installs)
Make a version that echoes everything so we can see where it goes wrong?

I selected Squideey's, hit the download button, it froze still and logged this:
/u/50959273/Textures/BrickTexture_Squideey/brickTOP.png dl.dropboxusercontent.com:80 config/client/brickTextures/Squideey/brickTOP.png
CONNECTED

I'm thinking about just recoding all of this due to these glitches