Author Topic: i need three new bricks: a stair brick, a roofing brick, and an arch brick  (Read 5224 times)

i need these bricks.
the arch is 8 bricks long and 2 bricks high

those stairs would be really weird as a blb object, the collision would be stuff

good idea for the roofing, pretty sure that arch is in Demian's random packs (rtb)

those stairs would be really weird as a blb object, the collision would be stuff
this

those stairs are loving cool and all (i have one) but the sad fact is that both irl and ingame its really tough to use, if not impossible.

good idea for the roofing, pretty sure that arch is in Demian's random packs (rtb)
no I think that pack has an arch 8 long but its 3 bricks high. I need an arch 8 along and 2 high.
this

those stairs are loving cool and all (i have one) but the sad fact is that both irl and ingame its really tough to use, if not impossible.
any suggestions on how i would make the stairs using bricks?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:54:09 PM by GhostStar »

no I think that pack has an arch 8 long but its 3 bricks high. I need an arch 8 along and 2 high.any suggestions on how i would make the stairs using bricks?
Wedges.

wait are you squidding me

isn't that 8x2 arch default

wait are you squidding me

isn't that 8x2 arch default
No. The default one is 8x3.

I've never made an arch brick. And you would be correct about the crappy collision on the stairs. It would need DTS collision which isn't really a problem.

still need to do some texture work, but here are a couple

i guess now would be a good time to request any other cool bricks while i'm at it.

still need to do some texture work, but here are a couple

i guess now would be a good time to request any other cool bricks while i'm at it.
thats awesome!
and nope, cant think of any other random brick i might need

14x arch 3x high please

also if you could release these

and the one in the circle

kthx
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 03:20:05 PM by The Brighter Dark »

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:45:01 PM by Electrk »

I did. I think it's similar.