►Community Build: Badspot's Block Party - Fall Theme

Author Topic: ►Community Build: Badspot's Block Party - Fall Theme  (Read 9617 times)

May I please be unbanned from Badspots Block Party? I've been banned for a few years and I feel left out of this.

I have unbanned you - but you better behave.

May I please be unbanned? There's no reason and I have no idea why I've been banned.

May I please be unbanned? There's no reason and I have no idea why I've been banned.

Nice job kissing his ass after insulting him.

Nice job kissing his ass after insulting him.
What the hell are you talking about?

What the hell are you talking about?
*snickers really hard*

Thanks, I'll be on the server later tonight.

I extanded lads condo a lot more I hope I'll get some badge ^^

I visited it, it looks nice c:

The underground apartment complex has been extended and there's now a VIP Lounge with Hookah:

The fall theme is easily my favorite one. It feels so much more quality than the tan and grass cubescapes (i hate how they just become "show off your floating pixel art!")

I don't like the brown lighting but the builds sure are awesome!

The Fumoir Français was full of people, Ephi, stop smoking please, we can't even see you with all the smoke!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 06:07:57 PM by Sylvanor »

Ah I'm glad the dof messed up for you too - it seems to screw up for the players in the picture and doesn't blur them right. Like look at your minifig and the seat he's on - one's blurred the other's in focus. I have no idea when this started happening but it sure looks bad.

And sorry, it's Big Brother's fault :)

I went a little crazy with my new toy...420...

This server has some of the most-detailed builds I've ever seen in my 3 years playing.

Love it!