►Community Build: Badspot's Block Party - Fall Theme

Author Topic: ►Community Build: Badspot's Block Party - Fall Theme  (Read 9623 times)

I have to say the server is going really well, there's a load of great builds to check out so even if you're not in the mood to build ... come and have a look around - you might get inspired!
I would but I'm banned for no reason.

I would but I'm banned for no reason.
Stop being so butthurt about your ban. Your disability of growing up from the "Blockland Cloud VS RTB" circlejerk with Ephialtes is just about enough of a reason to ban you from every server. Whining like this makes you more of a friend than you already were.

Can you increase the draw distance? I can barely see anything.

It looks like it's gonna be a great block party, I for one love the asian theme they've got going on in the west!

Can you increase the draw distance? I can barely see anything.

The draw distance is to force people to go and actually explore instead of jetting around overhead and not really taking in any of the detail.

Great, just when I go to vacations...

how long are you guys going to keep the theme?

This one's turning out really great so as long as people keep swinging by the server and contributing I'll keep it atleast until September, maybe longer.

The draw distance is to force people to go and actually explore instead of jetting around overhead and not really taking in any of the detail.

Ah. Its just that I like to save block party builds before they go down and sometimes when the draw distance is lower it doesnt ghost as much as it normally would. Also I was planning on building an observation tower so I can see the whole build.

Ah. Its just that I like to save block party builds before they go down and sometimes when the draw distance is lower it doesnt ghost as much as it normally would. Also I was planning on building an observation tower so I can see the whole build.

I take regular saves and post them in the gallery when the theme changes so don't worry about taking your own saves.

This one's turning out really great so as long as people keep swinging by the server and contributing I'll keep it atleast until September, maybe longer.
Good, I like the theme for this.

It looks like it's gonna be a great block party, I for one love the asian theme they've got going on in the west!
Shank you!

I take regular saves and post them in the gallery when the theme changes so don't worry about taking your own saves.

But you never posted the desert build.

Yeah the server crashed or something and people weren't really making the effort - it was a bit of a failed block party.