Author Topic: The Gay Test  (Read 7976 times)

This test sucks.  No, really, it's complete, utter, unrefined bullstuff.  Let's ignore for a minute that it only tests how stereotypically gay you are, assuming you're male, not how much you actually theoretically like rooster.  "My favorite TV show is:" was the point where I stopped bothering to answer any questions at all and quit, out of frustration with a complete lack of any relevant answers; not even a simple "none of the above".

This test sucks.  No, really, it's complete, utter, unrefined bullstuff.  Let's ignore for a minute that it only tests how stereotypically gay you are, assuming you're male, not how much you actually theoretically like rooster.  "My favorite TV show is:" was the point where I stopped bothering to answer any questions at all and quit, out of frustration with a complete lack of any relevant answers; not even a simple "none of the above".

youre not mad are you?

its obviously a joke test.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:19:06 PM by EazyE »

I don't know why I took this but %13

this can easily be manipulated.

I'm gay and I did terrible on this...
basically this, and also it's so easy to manipulate your % so not really reliable in the first place.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 12:22:26 AM by Gojira »

Well then...  :panda:

I don't get why people get sad when it says that they're gay. Being effeminate isn't a bad thing, really. Although, I will admit again that this is a pretty stupid and the quiz borderlines on being offensive.

and tbh i'd rather be gay than straight any day