Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 54730 times)

The amount of lifetime cookies required for 1055 Heavenly Chips is 1,113,025,000,000,000,000 cookies. There's 1,209,600 seconds in two weeks. You'd need to be earning 920,159,556,878 CpS over those two weeks to get that many cookies.
Golden cookies were also collected over periods of me sitting at the computer.
I'd minimize it to a small box, then move it the side, then entertain myself. Although, the add-on thing that I have makes the screen flash every time a golden cookie appears so it grabs my attention so it's easier to know when the cookie is there. I guess that's kind of cheating.
I went insanely crazy on the clicking frenzy, and with all the golden cookie upgrades it last 25 seconds, all the gold cookie frenzies last 154 seconds with the upgrade, it's doable. that only happened while at my computer, though.
You either have to no life the stuff out of the game and just click golden cookies everytime they pop up or cheat to have gotten more than a quintillion
I don't have much of a life ever since all my friends left for college.

tl;dr aftershock is a huge liar

cheating is one thing but lying is against the ten commandments sinner

93% achievements :')
gotta get the 99,999,999,999,999 cookie upgrades

No wait Dkamm's right I did cheat once.

Eh.
Guess I'll just have to hard reset.

Oh boy.

the only time i cheated was me giving myself a 999 cookies to get me started

is that bad

the only time i cheated was me giving myself a 999 cookies to get me started

is that bad
Yes.

Shame on u.

i'm at about 750,000,000 CpS and i have clicked the cookie exactly zero times
and therefore have made zero cookies by hand

true true true neverclick

i'm at about 750,000,000 CpS and i have clicked the cookie exactly zero times
and therefore have made zero cookies by hand

true true true neverclick
How would you even get the first cursor that way

How would you even get the first cursor that way
you have to click two golden cookies that each give you +13 cookies.
in my case i had to press five before i got two of those, it took me 4 hours to buy the first cursor.

i added one cookie to my inventory through the console to get that one shadow achievement

forgive me BLF for i have sinned

The amount of lifetime cookies required for 1055 Heavenly Chips is 1,113,025,000,000,000,000 cookies. There's 1,209,600 seconds in two weeks. You'd need to be earning 920,159,556,878 CpS over those two weeks to get that many cookies.
EXPOSED

After resetting and 30 mins of violently tapping the touchpad on a laptop.

>using adblock on cookie clicker

Absolutely disgusting

>using adblock on cookie clicker

Absolutely disgusting
You can use it to remove the grandmapocalypse backgrounds using custom rules. It's actually beyond helpful there. Whatcha saying?