Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 54596 times)

You can use it to remove the grandmapocalypse backgrounds using custom rules. It's actually beyond helpful there. Whatcha saying?
why would you want to remove the grandmas

ever

why would you want to remove the grandmas

ever

yeah, it's not like they're eye-raping like in the old one

You can use it to remove the grandmapocalypse backgrounds using custom rules. It's actually beyond helpful there. Whatcha saying?

The least people can do is allow those two non-intrusive ads below the donate button to give orteil a bit of revenue for the game he made that everyone here obviously enjoys

And I don't see how removing a background is "beyond helpful"

11 pages! Love you all! Let's keep this going! I haven't been on Cookie clicker for a while... What's new?

Cps :
Time Machines :
Achievements :
Upgrades :

The least people can do is allow those two non-intrusive ads below the donate button to give orteil a bit of revenue for the game he made that everyone here obviously enjoys

And I don't see how removing a background is "beyond helpful"
Websites get no money at all from people who don't click on ads. Limited to fullscreen ads, but it's not the case.
Unless you don't have AdBlock and you are clicking those ads like crazy wanting to give someone less than a cent*, you shouldn't dismiss and scold people who have AdBlock in that manner, as you give a invalid point.
Also not everyone likes to have grandmas as backgrounds. Specially on the old version.
*Depends.

11 pages! Love you all! Let's keep this going! I haven't been on Cookie clicker for a while... What's new?

Cps :
Time Machines :
Achievements :
Upgrades :

Cps: 1,384,221,656.4
Time Machines: 102
Achievements: All of them.
Upgrades: All of them.

Cps: 1,384,221,656.4
Time Machines: 102
Achievements: All of them.
Upgrades: All of them.
I give up.

>legendary pictures
>syncopy

Instant watch

Also the top says Vin Diesel but the credits lists Bruce Willis in his place

>legendary pictures
>syncopy

Instant watch

Also the top says Regulith but the credits lists Regulith in his place
Because Regulith.
Now Csp. Bitch.

Because Regulith.
Now Csp. Bitch.

The forget are you going on about?

Reset for the first time. I'm now sitting pretty at 100 Heavenly Chips.

Also, I'm up to 106,049,841.5 CpS with 0 cookie clicks. So there's that.