Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 54587 times)

Leprechaun is fine, clicking gold cookies is how you make money. Adding the 7777 golden cookie clicks one would not be okay though

So hard to get the Condenser. :c

I've got 10 lmao

What are heavenly chips?

Reset compensation; 1 chip for 1 trillion cookies baked (all time), 2 chips for 3 trillion, 3 chips for 6 trillion, etc. etc.

+2% CpS multiplier per chip

what are condensers?

Literally all you have to do to find out is load the page

Now that heavenly chips are nerfed to hell, how many total cookies baked should I 1st reset at?

So I guess I wasn't really paying attention to decimal places very well and thought my next Antimatter Condenser would cost 16 trillion when in reality it was only 16 billion so I bought 40 more of those

2.4 billion CpS ain't shabby

So hard to get the Condenser. :c

walk into the club like what up im using dkamms save

Got 6 condensers now. ;c

Not nearly enough as you guys.

walk into the club like what up im using dkamms save

cigarette lel

That's 89 condensers if you can't tell.

what's that tacticool menu u got at the bottom

I reset and only missing 1 achievement. 293 heavenly chips for me after resetting 6.1 Quadrillion cookies apparently.

status report

should I do it

also, here's my save for anyone who wants it:

MS4wMzZ8fDEzNzc0NTY5MDM1MjJ8M TExMTEwfDE4ODkxNzc1MTgwNTUxOD I0MDs2Njk0NDc3NDg2MTQ1MzcwMDA wOzUxNTYzOzU2OzEzOTE4Njc4Nzg1 NDI7MjAzMDswOzA7MDswOzU7MDswO y0xfDI3NSwzNDMsNTgxNjk5ODU4OT I2MyxOYU47MjgwLDMyNSwzMzQyMTA wNjYwNjI0OSxOYU47MjYxLDI3NSw1 MzM2MTQwNTA5LE5hTjsyMzIsMjM5L DI4MjAxMzUyMjI5LE5hTjsyMDAsMj A4LDgwODgyODQwODMxLE5hTjsxNzU sMTc2LDE4NjU4MzcxODAwNSxOYU47 MTI1LDEyNSw1MDU1MzYyNTI2MTQsT mFOOzEwMCwxMDAsNjc5ODAyMDEzOT czNixOYU47MTAwLDEwMCw4MTU3NTE 3OTQyODU4NSxOYU47MTAwLDEwMCw1 ODE0NDc4NzIzMjEsMDt8NDUwMzU5O TYyNzM3MDQ5NTs0NTAzNTk5NjI3Mz cwNDk1OzI4MTQ3NDk3NjcxMDY1NTk 7NDUwMzU3MzcyNzU0MzI5NTsxMDQ4 NTc1fDQ1MDM1OTk2MjczNzA0OTU7M TczNTE2Njc4NzU4Mzk

so many dirty cheaters .. enjoy your nasty cookies :(

Cheating to get up to 6 quintillion cookies sure is fun

Cheating to get up to 6 quintillion cookies sure is fun

You make me sick.