Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 54580 times)

Killer, are you aware you have 3,566 new emails?

Get on that stuff.

it's not that bad

all it does is autoclick, autoupgrade, and some other stuff I can't quite remember (golden cookie autoclick?)

I'm gonna start posting challenges regularly, when I post that there's a new challenge, it will be on this post.

Challenge 1 - True Neverclick To Infinity : To complete this challenge you must get every achievement and upgrade WITHOUT cheating! Have fun!

Challenge 2 - CPS : To complete THIS challenge, you must get over 5 billion CPS, make sure you play your cards right on this one!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 11:30:18 AM by Ben Watts »

I'm gonna start posting challenges regularly, when I post that there's a new challenge, it will be on this post.

Challenge 1 - True Neverclick To Infinity : To complete this challenge you must get 200 of everything WITHOUT cheating! Have fun!

Getting 200 antimatter condensers would honestly take months.

My 105th is going to cost me 8.2 quad as it is.

i think it should be
True Neverclick, and Beyond!: Have 200 or more of at least half of your buildings, the rest must be 100 or more -- without ever clicking the cookie.

in this case it means five buildings you must have 200 of, and the other five you must have 100.
if another type of building is added then six of them you must have 200 of, the other five, 100.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 12:35:01 AM by .:FancyPants:. »

Reset again. Now I'm up to 513 Heavenly Chips.

Got up to 1 billion CpS in under an hour.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 05:27:55 AM by dkamm65 »

The other cookie clicker thread is dead... I'm here...

Update!

For now, I have fixed True Neverclick To Infinity! so that it is only all achievements and all upgrades.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 09:22:15 PM by Ben Watts »

I mean 102, seeing as you cannot have both grandmatriarch upgrades at once.

You can still have 103 upgrades without Elder Covenant.

woah nice

I already updated again. c:

I already updated again. c:

But some of the achievements and upgrades require clicking.

But some of the achievements and upgrades require clicking.
Do all the achievements that don't require clicking first, do the ones that require them last.
Oh btw, Neverclick is making 15(?) million from clicking. That means with the Cursors or yours, so this can be done without your cursor.

Welp, I reached 100 condensers on my first reset with only 100 chips. Fun times

Welp, I reached 100 condensers on my first reset with only 100 chips. Fun times
I'm a couple days out, but I only have 75 chips