Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 54605 times)

I reset once again and 18 hours later I'm almost back to where I was before, hopefully an update comes soon

I want 420 heavenly chips before I reset again because I am cool

I wiped a tab by accident and lost 3 quad

:(

My first game without using a golden cookie autoclicker while I'm AFK.
A quick question, is utilizing the screen flash or the count down in the tab bar from Cookie Monster cheating? I just kinda play FTL, then have Cookie Clicker in the back ground, and click the golden cookie when it flashes.

My progress so far.

Can someone make a video of how to use Cookie Monster?

If you're not smart enough to figure it out you shouldn't be using it

It's pretty easy. Items highlighted green have the greatest price/cost ratio, yellow is worse, orange is worser, red is worserer, and purple highlighted upgrades are worsest. Upgrades highlighted light blue have the highest price/cost ratio, so it's generally a good idea to buy these.

i had to wait a full blown day to get one cookie upgrade how the forget are you guys just starting to complain about waiting now?
i've played this game for 17 days and 14 of them was me leaving the thing running

i had to wait a full blown day to get one cookie upgrade how the forget are you guys just starting to complain about waiting now?
i've played this game for 17 days and 14 of them was me leaving the thing running
Golden cookies are pretty much required to do anything in the trillions area.

You can leave the game alone in the trillions to get things still, just takes like 10 hours

it takes me 24 hours to get 300bil is what i'm saying.

it takes me 24 hours to get 300bil is what i'm saying.
how
i have like 3 billion per second
without chips it's like 1.5 billion
i started yesterday

i checked again and forgot three digits
i have 9.7 billion per second nevermind i guess i meant trillion

I have 68 billion per second and I'm only on my second reset with 372 chips :I

It's pretty easy. Items highlighted green have the greatest price/cost ratio, yellow is worse, orange is worser, red is worserer, and purple highlighted upgrades are worsest. Upgrades highlighted light blue have the highest price/cost ratio, so it's generally a good idea to buy these.
I meant how to install / use it on there.