Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 55908 times)

is it golden cookies

Yes

Click 2 Golden Cookies for 13 cookies each, buy a cursor, and go from there

It's a shadow achievement though so don't bother unless you're going for super-completion
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 04:52:56 PM by Regulith »

When will I be able to buy One Mind?

When will I be able to buy One Mind?

Do not encourage them.

Yes

Click 2 Golden Cookies for 13 cookies each, buy a cursor, and go from there

It's a shadow achievement though so don't bother unless you're going for super-completion
it's also possible if you were already racking in cookies before the achievement/grandmapocalypse update.
that's how i got it.

shadow achievement?

i dont know when i got this but its giving me the creeps
i haven't been clicking very fast at all, what is the fastest clicking world record?

shadow achievement?

i haven't been clicking very fast at all, what is the fastest clicking world record?
shadow achivement means you can't see what it is until you unlock it

does the game prevent you from doing any sorts of things if you hack it like that?
i want to hack in just a very small amount of cookies for the achievement

does the game prevent you from doing any sorts of things if you hack it like that?
i want to hack in just a very small amount of cookies for the achievement

No, I was still able to play.

code (I used Google Chrome's Dev console. Press F12 and go to the Console tab.):
Game.cookies=>insertnumberofcookieswithoutt hesignsbetweenthese<

shadow achievement?

According to the wiki 2 clicks in 4 milliseconds. I have that achievement too, and I assume it's because I lagged out the page.

No, I was still able to play.

code (I used Google Chrome's Dev console. Press F12 and go to the Console tab.):
Game.cookies=>insertnumberofcookieswithoutt hesignsbetweenthese<
i did this twice but it didn't give me the achievement
how big was the number you put in?

k so i was asking this because i didn't want to type in some crazy number and have it crash on me
so i tried 999 trillion
browser froze up for about two seconds but then it cleared up and i got the achievement
set my cookies back to 0 afterwards so it's all good

According to the wiki 2 clicks in 4 milliseconds. I have that achievement too, and I assume it's because I lagged out the page.
oh yeah okay, that makes sense.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 09:56:11 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

how to get lods ecookies
like get billions fairly easily what are u guys focusing on buying

how to get lods ecookies
like get billions fairly easily what are u guys focusing on buying

Get lots of cursors. When you can, upgrade them (those are unlocked by getting achievements) and you'll get a lot more cookies. Grandmas are also nice to have as well.