Author Topic: 2013/08/28 - Blockland has been greenlit!  (Read 104535 times)

yeah but what happens if a person doesn't have steam but has rtb

Then it would probably just work the exact same way it does now.. lol

It's posts like this that have urged me to create this.
It is a FAQ of some of the most asked questions about steam greenlight & blockland.

It is a FAQ of some of the most asked questions about steam greenlight & blockland.
That FAQ is jackstuff. You have no idea what you're talking about in 90% of it.

It's the greatest thing ever!

I don't think Badspot would do that. I mean LEGO already offered him for the game and he declined (I read about it).
even if he accepted lego'll just forget up everything like lego universe and turn it off after a year

I feel like I'm the only person that's not excited that Blockland got greenlit.
#foreveralone

pretty sure flandre's scaring off any people that would want to be near you

Glad I could make it back in time to witness the event.

Eh no

I guess I could be wrong, but I'm pretty stinking sure that it will make an installation in the steam file, which like any other steam game, can be launched with Steam and used with the overlay.

The game doesn't need to be changed at all for 'overlay support,' it works fine right now. If you add it as a non-steam game you can see for yourself that the overlay is fine. Why wouldn't it work that way?

Blockland isn't cheap compared to many games. The difference between $20 and $10 is huge on Steam. I'd say make it $11.99 and it'll sell way better than if it's $19.99.

Steam overlay even works on non-steam games you add, what is everyone talking about?

We know that, it's only Dark that seems that dumb.