Vote on the loveuality of Aviv

Poll

The sexuality of Aviv is (Definitive Poll)

Homoloveual
19 (28.4%)
Biloveual
5 (7.5%)
Heter0loveual
13 (19.4%)
Necrophiliac
17 (25.4%)
child enthusiast
13 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 02, 2007, 09:52:44 PM

Author Topic: Vote on the loveuality of Aviv  (Read 17038 times)

IBan is Emotionally Challenged!

[conga line]
Emo, emo, EMO!
Emo, emo, EMO!
[/conga line]

My turn!  Iban, let's face it...you're emo.

Yet you do not back it up with substantial proof. You dare tread on slippery slopes, Trader, but don't bring a rope in case you do in fact fall.

You use the word Emo agaisnt me because I previously showed annoyance to it, but it has been thought over and decided that you don't even know it's meaning.

Yes, Trader. Your unnessicarly granted freedom of speech has enabled you to spam it towards anyone you don't like personally, but until you can use some key words from the definition you cant be justified as a wielder.

Emos complain about stupid stuff no one else cares about. Emos kill themselves over things like losing an iPod.

This part fits you to a 'T':

Emos complain about stupid ice cream no one else cares about.

And we just wish you'd do something like this:

Emos kill themselves over things like losing an iPod.

Let's just give this topic a rest.  Most of us don't live in Israel, so we have no idea what sends up a flare for tagging someone as a "homo" there.  So, until he moves to the US or you move to Israel (I like this option), you don't really have any justification for continued harassment.

You do realize that Mitchell was not an emo?

You do realize that Mitchell was not an emo?
Do you realize that probably only 0.01% of emos would kill themselves over losing an iPod?

Homo. Definatly. No lie.