Hair overusing the term "Illegal"

Author Topic: Hair overusing the term "Illegal"  (Read 8620 times)

Was on my server with a friend earlier, then I went away from my computer to shave...

I come back a few minutes later this guy joins

Nothing left out, whole convo.

In my opinion, he shouldn't of just came into my server and demanding what I do.

--He came back later with a different key saying again what I was doing was "illegal" somehow.

I can say this: Hair doesn't know what he is talking about. He tried to shove "this is illegal you know" as well as "lolol gunna drama you" down our throats.
The best thing was, he didn't even make the drama thread. /support  :cookie:

I can say this: Hair doesn't know what he is talking about. He tried to shove "this is illegal you know" as well as "lolol gunna drama you" down our throats.
The best thing was, he didn't even make the drama thread. /support  :cookie:
Congrats on your first post!

On topic, I lol'd at his stupidity.

I was going to ask about the drama thread, but apparently it doesn't exist. Hair is really pathetic. Also, can someone even describe stealing a build as "illegal"? It just makes no sense. :K

Anyway, I support Navaro wholeheartedly.

Look at his

This supports the fact that is autistic.

His ID is 18114 for you people who don't feel like pressing the link.

Look at his

This supports the fact that is autistic.

His ID is 18114 for you people who don't feel like pressing the link.

I don't really know the community well, so I have to ask: Is this the "real" Hair, or an impostor?

I don't really know the community well, so I have to ask: Is this the "real" Hair, or an impostor?
It's him

And sorry I screwed up that post terribly, I'm very sleepy.

Wow, this is, just, boggling to the mind. I've seen people act like the typical handicap, but this just takes it to a whole new level. /support

I come to drama for gems like you, Hair is just an idiot.

this font is horrible, combined with the shadow effect the font the text gets even worse.

You're a stuffty admin.

You're a stuffty admin.

To clarify, before someone takes this HORRIBLY wrong: No, I don't agree with Hair. I think he's a total moron as well, and you should've just offed his ass and been done with it rather than dragging it on for ages in the server and then making a drama topic about it. It's entirely stupid on both your parts.

Of course, I also did forget where I'm at, which is filled with server admins who would prefer to argue incessantly rather than ban when they should, so I apologize. :P