Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 12:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 128562 times)

Rob and cheese were there and Rob built soem stairs.

Server closed.

In other news I will be on vacation from Firday to Easter Sunday.  So Rob will be in charge as 2nd leader.  See everyone in over a week!

I'm Scared? I cant host soooo... I dont know what I should do, maybe I should have gotten Cheese to do it, I think he can host still. Right?

I think by tommorow, I'm grounded for getting bad grades. :(

I have some possibly good news for some.  As a replacement for Dest I will be moving Sgt. Rob, my nearly life long friend to leader.

Bullstuff.

Another excellent example of how bad the ranking system is forgeted up.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 09:39:21 PM by Destroyer »

This clan is going to fall apart it seems.

And that is another reason I left.

Edit: HaHa cheese.

The long clan that struggled, now fails. ); Too many good clans falling apart USSR, MotE, and many more. This is causing more fail clans to come up.

This clan is going to fall apart it seems.
Is that just because your never on? always on NWB servers? :P
Thats a good clan..... maybe I should attempt to join..... first I need an app....

You know, i actually READ previous posts:

Also, Mario was about to kill me and got over tempered just because i failed Jadens app that was a 8x16 plate (small) as high up to about 10 stories. Only about the first 5 were finished... So Mario obviously got his ways and now Jadens back in, now he is about to go all the way up to Leader in 2 seconds...or so....

Whatever,
And another thing,why you gotta be starfish to jaden about him gettin in to clan easy? If it werent for him we wouldnt have the clan.

True.

-_- Whatever, Jaden is my friend, a lot more than you are... I just think it's a little weird for you to over react when I said no to only one of his apps. And can ya lighten up a little? I've hardly done anything. Yes, I accedently went over your stairs with plates without knowing you weren't done. But it's not gonna kill ya to take out a hammer real quick and destroy them. And Yes, I said no to only one of Jadens Apps for OC. But what can I say, YOU didnt even see it! It was the smallest thing ever! Just this little tower. And does it matter? I mean, I said Yes to his next app he showed me...God.....

I- no- uhm... Shoot me now.

It isn't like Jaden never prooved himself in the past (or cheese or black) for that matter.  So unless anybody really objects they will remain int he clan but NEW never in OC people will be seen through as new rules tate.  However lets go easy on our good friends who we know can build.

inorite?

Btw, that tower thing, it was something i pulled outa the saves folder. -.- i wasn't planning to re-join the clan. I just thought it was cool cuz it was loaded with events. I'm back in teh clan. Deal.

:D

Edit: Uber post eh? ^

Bullstuff.

Another excellent example of how bad the ranking system is forgeted up.

I stay with my opinion.

It's hard to believe this clan has been around since 2007...

might have fixed computer! :D
bl doesnt crash ne more!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 12:47:13 PM by Reis03 »

Cool, is that a big enough bump.....lol? To bad I cant host. -_- And since Mario's gone, wheres this clan going?

Cool, is that a big enough bump.....lol? To bad I cant host. -_- And since Mario's gone, wheres this clan going?

Straight back down the toilet we just unclogged.