Author Topic: The Fall Of Blockland...  (Read 23122 times)

Within the last couple of days we've lost two of our members.... Ace, and Spartan300.... This has got to be the most horrible actions done by any topic.... one topic, derailed to the max, and with the help of a nobody... has caused two wonderful members to leave....... I am making this topic to say.... we need to stop fighting with each other.... fighting over the internet is stupid.... its like those nerds who fight because their friend wont give them the pikachu card.... just plain stupid... also, as Spartan said... "the internet id NOT serious business" so I ask yous, from a notable Blocklanders point of view... to stop... it doesnt matter if you like WOW, or Runescape.... it doesnt matter what religion you are..... it doesnt matter... so I once again... am asking you Blocklanders out there.. to stop...

Yes... I see... hmm... I understand...

Yes... I see... hmm... I understand...
wtf.... theres no way you read it that quickly

I concur
I don't care about the trolls, but the religious fights and the race wars are getting ridiculous 

How many periods did you use in that post

How many periods did you use in that post
like 400

EDIT: 70

73 including title

He used 70.

Damn you ninjaedit!

war results nothing.
Ermm. seriously, we should really stop the fights.
YOU EVEN THINK THATS POSSIBLE? EVERY SECOND PERSON HERE POSTS AN INSULT AGAINST EACH OTHER!
It drives me crazy.

Join your friends Parizan and Ace and leave.

No.
Can ya just stop mentioning me?

Can you stop butting up where your not wanted?

Really guys, come on, everyone seems to be talking about Aviv and Iban WAY too much.

Ermm.yeah.
I'll try being nicer.

Ermm.yeah.
I'll try being nicer.
You are not the problem, be an starfish if you want, they just hate you because you are different.

Ermm.yeah.
I'll try being nicer.
be an nintendo if you want
What ?
Edit: Oh.
well, thats just it. i'm doing my best not to.
but some people just piss me off for no reason.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 12:11:53 PM by Aviv .H. »