over 50k posts

Author Topic: over 50k posts  (Read 12133 times)

yeah I don't need 6 extraneous paragraphs to get the point he's trying to make. maybe you do

But Sir Dooble is awesome and kind.

yeah I don't need 6 extraneous paragraphs to get the point he's trying to make. maybe you do
Well guess what, he doesn't always do that. You hardly explain your points and basically just insulted me by saying I need so much explaining to understand one point.

You hardly explain your points
maybe i should PM you 6 detailed and elaborated paragraphs so you can understand
everyone else gets it

and basically just insulted me by saying I need so much explaining to understand one point.
yeah, I did

maybe i should PM you 6 detailed and elaborated paragraphs so you can understand
everyone else gets it
yeah, I did
I doubted what I said about the insult since you weren't clear. I can understand dooble's posts much better since he goes into a lot of detail, which in return sacrifices only a minute worth of reading.

now before you say this guys a post whore

go to that game we despise that starts with an R and search up ventus48539 in the people's thing

and look at his forum posts.

he acts like he's a loving god.
I prefer zerothree

Regardless, we're starting an argument for nothing. Night Fox isn't a bad guy, and it's not like he posts all over the place.

Regardless, we're starting an argument for nothing. Night Fox isn't a bad guy, and it's not like he posts all over the place.
No, you're right, but RaR is an idiot for saying Night has contributed nothing to this game and basically pulling the "lego forum" excuse again.

which is 15 years (wowe so old i want 2 be old like u one day sami)
sry no I'm 16
The fact that you made this thread
clone must be very proud of his grandfather dying
Honestly, this thread wasn't needed and it kinda shows you spend quite a lot of time on the forums.
so? who cares? (besides dezcaban)
it's pretty amazing how someone can be so active on a game forum and contribute literally nothing to the game
how do you define "contributing"

Congrats night fox
now you're 50k away from 100k

Congrats night fox
now you're 50k away from 100k
next goal is half a million

1211 (6.085 per day)

Been here since February.

Isn't that more posts a day than igloos?