Author Topic: over 50k posts  (Read 12139 times)

only 765.....counting this post as well it's 766, and I joined in June 2012...wow
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:52:32 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

Congratz. 21871 post, joined late 08.

I'm more of a lurker anyways

jus' saying
yeah his arguments are good but it's choked under 5 tons of garbage filler
that's the illusion he successfully builds by making gigantic walls of text every time he posts and people like you believe it
yeah I don't need 6 extraneous paragraphs to get the point he's trying to make. maybe you do
If you wish to insult me and question my intelligence based on my style of writing, a form which I fully accept and admit to being long, then please take it to a Drama topic.

except for not at all
20k over 5 years is meh. 50k over 3 years is "never left the computer" tier.
How is his allocation of his time even a concern to you, or any reason to insult and belittle him over it.
It makes no difference over how long you spend here or how many posts you make.
Some of the users with the most amount of time active on the forums aren't even on the Top Ten Posters list.

Why does it even bother you to know that someone else spends their time here, while you also spend your time here. The amount of time in question isn't even a concern.
Someone who has been here for years with very few posts has no reason to be disrespectful of someone who has a lot of posts in a short amount of time. That view just stinks of undeserved jealousy and/or hypocrisy.
Why tell someone they're wasting their time being here, regardless of how long they spend here, when you are also wasting your time?
Subjective. Whatever you want to call a "contributer", it's not being a defensive furry and hanging around in Off Topic and pushing the envelop for a bad smell known as the fur fandom to start getting proud.
No one here beyond you is even arguing for someone to be a contributer.
Hardly anyone at all who uses these Forums or owns Blockland is a "contributer".
You don't need to be one to use the game and be part of the community. Nor should being a contributer give you any more right to use either.
The only requirement is your purchase of Blockland. You're simply trying to pull deluded self-importance out of your arse to try and justify why your posting here is better than anyone elses.
Nobody ever said that it's a big deal that being a furry who makes like 4,000 posts a minute is a big deal nor it is it a damage to the community. TBH I don't even care, lol. I'm not night fox and im certainly not making night foxes life choices, and I also wont have the same regrets when I'm older. I mean exactly what I said at the beginning of this stupid patter, It's pretty sad how someone can make 50k posts on a single online forum and your only proof of existence is a controversial human-animal hybrid mutation special interest that he defends to the grave. Nobody said it's bad, nobody said it's even a deal, it's just pathetic, and that's an opinion. You don't have to like it. Lord knows I don't give a stuff either way.
I'll be frank and say that I don't even understand what you were trying to say here.
No one mentioned damaging the community, so I equally don't know where you got that.

And it all comes back anyway to you simply being unnecessarrily rude.
You're just trying to spew some hatred for someone because he's a 'furry'.
So what if he is, I ask again. He's not breaking any rules, and he's in Off Topic. Don't go into the Furry topics if you don't like it. He doesn't spew it everywhere.
It just seems to me that you don't like a community, for whatever reason, and just want to attack members of that community.

There are so many different bloody cliques on these forums. Furries, Modders, MLP-fans, Anime Fans, Spaceship Fans and more.
And there happens to be one that is somewhat more prevalent than others, just because members of it like to use the forums.
I don't see where any justification comes from to allow you to belittle others.
You even posted this;
Also, yeah, I was permanently banned a few times. I don't know how that's relevant besides being the start of an exceptional ad hominem based argument.
And then you go on to name-calling and other ad hominems, trying to call me an "intelligent fool" and describing furries as a "bad smell".
What sort of delusional argument do you think you're trying to hold?

There is absolutely no argument here beyond you, and to a lesser extent some others in this topic, being incredibly rude and spiteful.
You don't have to be nice to each other here, but you also don't have to be horrible.

And yeah, since my previous massively massively oh-god-i-can't-read-it dumb post explained the point and you didn't get it, I'll reaffirm it.
You brought up Night Fox's lack of "contribution" as an insult against him, and yet happen to be a previously permanently-banned member with multiple Alts. Not that it's even necessary, as I've also said, but you yourself are less of a contribution to the community than Night Fox.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd rather have someone who's managed to keep the same account for 3 years with 50k posts than someone who's been permanently banned and made (or even paid for, depending on when) more accounts just to come back.

-snip dooble-
Pretty much this. Being a furry says nothing about your character, and just because he posts a lot doesn't mean he's a horrible person with nothing better to do. Stop judging.

dooble for president
Assuming he's British, I will kidnap him and take him to the US and hold him at gunpoint until he runs for presidency in 2016.

Congratulations, you have spent almost a month of your life posting on the forums.

excuse me while i pick apart all this fat and gristle to find the meat

If you wish to insult me and question my intelligence based on my style of writing, a form which I fully accept and admit to being long, then please take it to a Drama topic.
never insulted your intelligence, you're just a pain in the ass to argue with

How is his allocation of his time even a concern to you, or any reason to insult and belittle him over it.
It makes no difference over how long you spend here or how many posts you make.
Some of the users with the most amount of time active on the forums aren't even on the Top Ten Posters list.
guess that's your opinion

Why does it even bother you to know that someone else spends their time here, while you also spend your time here. The amount of time in question isn't even a concern.

Someone who has been here for years with very few posts has no reason to be disrespectful of someone who has a lot of posts in a short amount of time. That view just stinks of undeserved jealousy and/or hypocrisy.

Why tell someone they're wasting their time being here, regardless of how long they spend here, when you are also wasting your time?
im not wasting half the time

No one here beyond you is even arguing for someone to be a contributer.
Hardly anyone at all who uses these Forums or owns Blockland is a "contributer".
if you venture out of off-topic, there's contributers everywhere. it's like a whole different world of actually useful people.

You don't need to be one to use the game and be part of the community. Nor should being a contributer give you any more right to use either.
yeah nobody said you have to be a contributer to be on blockland. still kinda sad how the biggest poster isn't a contributer at all.

The only requirement is your purchase of Blockland. You're simply trying to pull deluded self-importance out of your arse to try and justify why your posting here is better than anyone elses.
yeah I think my 20k has 4x the content of his 50k

I'll be frank and say that I don't even understand what you were trying to say here.
No one mentioned damaging the community, so I equally don't know where you got that.
you're acting like I hate night fox because he's destroying blockland and I want him to stop posting and leave forever
i don't. i actually don't care. i just think he's pathetic lol

And it all comes back anyway to you simply being unnecessarrily rude.
baw

You're just trying to spew some hatred for someone because he's a 'furry'.
So what if he is, I ask again. He's not breaking any rules, and he's in Off Topic. Don't go into the Furry topics if you don't like it. He doesn't spew it everywhere.
arguable

There are so many different bloody cliques on these forums. Furries, Modders, MLP-fans, Anime Fans, Spaceship Fans and more.
And there happens to be one that is somewhat more prevalent than others, just because members of it like to use the forums.
TBH I kinda hate them all equally. The ones that label themselves under their cliques, that is. It's like, hey, notice me, i like the same things you like, please notice me!!!

blockland was unarguably 10x better without all these warring factions and stuff. they all hate each other.

I don't see where any justification comes from to allow you to belittle others.
You even posted this; And then you go on to name-calling and other ad hominems, trying to call me an "intelligent fool"
I didn't call you an intelligent fool, Albert Einstein did.

and describing furries as a "bad smell".
would perverted attention whores work better

What sort of delusional argument do you think you're trying to hold?

There is absolutely no argument here beyond you, and to a lesser extent some others in this topic, being incredibly rude and spiteful.
You don't have to be nice to each other here, but you also don't have to be horrible.
qq

And yeah, since my previous massively massively oh-god-i-can't-read-it dumb post explained the point and you didn't get it, I'll reaffirm it.
It's not that I have trouble understanding it but rather I have to hunt through a pile of garbage to find the argument I'm supposed to counter. Aggravating and distracting.

You brought up Night Fox's lack of "contribution" as an insult against him, and yet happen to be a previously permanently-banned member with multiple Alts. Not that it's even necessary, as I've also said, but you yourself are less of a contribution to the community than Night Fox.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd rather have someone who's managed to keep the same account for 3 years with 50k posts than someone who's been permanently banned and made (or even paid for, depending on when) more accounts just to come back.
yeah well some of us learned the hard way. I'll admit, I have a history of aggressive mental instability. Doesn't mean I'm incapable of having a point.

what makes you think that

evidence of anger:
excuse me while i pick apart all this fat and gristle to find the meat
you're just a pain in the ass to argue with
i don't. i actually don't care. i just think he's pathetic lol
baw
TBH I kinda hate them all equally. The ones that label themselves under their cliques, that is. It's like, hey, notice me, i like the same things you like, please notice me!!!
would perverted attention whores work better
qq

i would consider it more dry / bitter but not angry

i dont get the obsession with "mad" anyway. doesn't change the subject's point except maybe be a little more bias / less understanding. i do have bad rage issues, like when someone plays a song i like i have a tenancy to punch a wall, and shake my head like there's a wasp in my hair

RaR, you're an even bigger pain in the ass to argue with. Saying "guess that's your opinion" three times in a row and insulting dooble for typing up a good argument is soooooo much better than writing an opinion with a lot of detail. I would totally side with you over Sir Dooble!

Even when you would say that Albert Einstein personally insulted Sir Dooble. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Doob was alive before 1955. Gosh, your argument is so thorough and thoughtout!

i do have bad rage issues, like when someone plays a song i like i have a tenancy to punch a wall, and shake my head like there's a wasp in my hair
wtf