Is adventure mode fake?

Poll

I just want to know.

Its fake
Its real

Author Topic: Is adventure mode fake?  (Read 9519 times)

I don't think this counts as adventure mode images,

Sorry guys, I was gonna post the official dev thread.

Nice way the text clips at the bottom..

why are the stars blue
But yeah, PMs from the Admins have stars like that from the old version of the forums.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 01:10:29 AM by Mr.Noßody »

He obviously edited the page's code.

Notice the spell check on 'Ephialtes'

It's fake, the people saying "Omg tips on ahow 2 defeat dizu iceking boss from world 4 in adventure mode" are just trying to mess with your brain.

i love how this community accepts joke topics where there's not even a joke but just a bunch of poorly constructed sentences thrown around, but not these.

It'd be funny if Badspot, Ephialtes, or Rotondo suddenly popped in telling us it was real with some sort of proof (or at least as much proof as you can get on the Internet).

Not saying it isn't real, I don't know and I'm not going to bother speculating.

Yeah, it's fake, unfortunately.
:'c

you're just angry because you never unlocked it

stop trying to hide your anger

People are trying to mess your mind with those levels, not saying is false, Idk

I'm starting an actual adventure gamemode project, there's like a 50/50 chance I'll actually make progress on it and see it through so, I may post a request topic later for some builders

"Adventure Mode" began as a joke where players were told they had to "Unlock" it by finding the golden brick. The joke part was that the rules on how to unlock it were just made up as users posted in an attempt to somehow solidify the claim that it existed. You can't unlock it because it's not there and the Golden Brick/temple/anything these shmucks say, doesn't exist. Don't waste your time and don't listen to them.

The short answer is no, Adventure Mode does NOT exist.

You must be fun at parties.

I remember back when I played v19 and I found that island in the Bedroom map, then I played in Adventure Mode. Also, I have a gray sock and my BL_ID is under 20k, but I won't give it unless you guess the super secret passcode.

Guys. Adventure mode is fake. It's just some story someone thought up to tell to newbies, and it just grew from that.

Keep the secret alive.

I'm starting an actual adventure gamemode project, there's like a 50/50 chance I'll actually make progress on it and see it through so, I may post a request topic later for some builders
probably wont be as good as the real thing but i'll help

Guys. Adventure mode is fake. It's just some story someone thought up to tell to newbies, and it just grew from that.
lol. it's def real
dis brother just mad cuz he can't unlock it