Poll

I just want to know.

Its fake
Its real

Author Topic: Is adventure mode fake?  (Read 9516 times)

There's so many traps on the way to the golden brick that even some will put you in a random part of the temple underground and disable suiciding if you try to hammer them. What the forget, Badspot.

Has any one gotten the excalibur sword yet?

Has any one gotten the excalibur sword yet?
yeah, its hidden in the church during the zombie siege on acm city

isn't there an arcade mode you can unlock where you defend the golden brick from a horde of zombies?

isn't there an arcade mode you can unlock where you defend the golden brick from a horde of zombies?
You have to beat adventure mode on insane  first.

You have to beat adventure mode on insane  first.
Wrong.

You can only access arcade mode with console commands which are disabled. Congratulations, you're getting revoked.

This is the fort that unlocks adventure mode:

It looks very glitchy becuase of how distant it is from the spawn - look at the ground too, and look how pixelated and stretched it is.
The Golden Brick up close:

Unfortunately, I can't give you any pictures of the mode itself as I would get banned.

Keep in mind once you get this far out, the ground has no collision so you need to jet or fly in a vehicle.

all these people are being trolls, don't listen to them
only people who view this text will know that this is not the truth

This is the fort that unlocks adventure mode:

It looks very glitchy becuase of how distant it is from the spawn - look at the ground too, and look how pixelated and stretched it is.
The Golden Brick up close:

Unfortunately, I can't give you any pictures of the mode itself as I would get banned.
you will get banned!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind its real im a idiot

that fort starts easy mode
which is for plebs

no nono it's good that you guys think it's fake

because i remember badspot making a post on his website saying that the more people play adventure mode, the less he'll update it.

us adventure moders want updates, so just forget about this whole thing