Author Topic: Nuclear Attack EAS Alert  (Read 15683 times)

The fallout/radiation from the nuclear blast scares me 100,000,000,000x more stuffless than the actual explosion does.

The fallout/radiation from the nuclear blast scares me 100,000,000,000x more stuffless than the actual explosion does.

Exactly because the death will be quick and painless. With radiation, there's no telling what the forget will happen.

What about now?

let's make a RP out of this

What about now?

Lol 1000 nukes would probably leave a hole in the Earth where the US was.

Or just crack the Earth

this is like loving metro 2033/last light

What about now?

For the blast, you can just go to a good shelter.

For the radiation, not even a shelter will save you from radiation. You'll be exposed to AT LEAST a little bit, and if you are already exposed to that little bit and accidentally eat the wrong part of the food you're dead. Trying to survive is pointless imo, there will be nothing left when you open the door.

The radiation symptoms scare me, you'll get beta burns on contact and the gamma rays will burn you alive from the inside out until you are paralyzed. You can also go blind, and if you do you can't commit Self Delete because you can't see anything. SO, you just lay there on your burns, bleeding and crapping diarrhea perpetually... until you die. All the while it's raining lethal black soot that also burns on contact :/

Sorry bout that, I probably ruined someone's weekend. But at least now you know.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:46:26 PM by WoolysRevived »

For the radiation, not even a shelter will save you from radiation. You'll be exposed to AT LEAST a little bit, and if you are already exposed to that little bit and accidentally eat the wrong part of the food you're dead. Trying to survive is pointless imo, there will be nothing left when you open the door.

The radiation symptoms scare me, you'll get beta burns on contact and the gamma rays will burn you alive from the inside out until you are paralyzed. You can also go blind, and if you do you can't commit Self Delete because you can't see anything. SO, you just lay there on your burns, bleeding and crapping diarrhea perpetually... until you die.

Sorry bout that, I probably ruined someone's weekend. But at least now you know.
Thats why if I had 15 minutes i'd be in my car flying down the highway to canada haha

i remember watching a hiroshima nuke cartoon a few years ago
that stuff terrified me

The radiation symptoms scare me, you'll get beta burns on contact and the gamma rays will burn you alive from the inside out until you are paralyzed. You can also go blind, and if you do you can't commit Self Delete because you can't see anything. SO, you just lay there on your burns, bleeding and crapping diarrhea perpetually... until you die.

You're over exaggerating it a bit. Good gear should prevent beta burns and a good shelter should protect you from gamma rays.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:53:02 PM by Tomcat »

You're over exaggerating it a bit. Good gear should prevent beta burns and a good shelter should protect you from gamma rays.

I was assuming most people on here didn't have gear or a blast shelter because I don't know anyone irl that does.