Author Topic: Nuclear Attack EAS Alert  (Read 15345 times)

i seriously did not know this happened

Being as i'm in Canada, there was no real danger, however the alert systems asked us to brace for impact as well. That must have been the scariest day of my life.

these videos be some freaky stuff
THIS ONE IS THE WORST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IP3S_KMYuU
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 06:51:57 PM by e-maxx »

the pants have been stuff

I never even heard about it or got the alert... how do you guys remember this? The only ones I get are kidnapping alert s.

wait so this was in 2010..?
weird, i was born in 2000, so i would have been 10 at that time

and i have no memory of this

i saw this video 3 years ago

you guys are loving choobs when it comes to realization

wait so this was in 2010..?
weird, i was born in 2000, so i would have been 10 at that time

and i have no memory of this
If you didn't have any TVs or radios on it's very possible that you missed it. However your local air-raid sirens would have been activated, so I don't know.

i saw this video 3 years ago

you guys are loving choobs when it comes to realization
Yes obviously we are the only ones because this has several hundred million views and everybody else besides us has seen it.

I don't understand how this is scary?

half of it was a black screen with a microsoft sam voice if it was some type of video i think it would have been better.

half of it was a black screen with a microsoft sam voice if it was some type of video i think it would have been better.
you might have brain damage that is causing you to not have an imagination or might cause you to be too edgy

If you didn't have any TVs or radios on it's very possible that you missed it. However your local air-raid sirens would have been activated, so I don't know.

well whatever thank god
based on most of your reactions, i'm glad i didn't listen to it

Yes obviously we are the only ones because this has several hundred million views and everybody else besides us has seen it.
i'm not talking about seeing the video, i'm talking about people thinking this actually happened

the video isn't scary
the implications is has are :I