Author Topic: why i'm so mad recently  (Read 5570 times)

disclaimer: mom if you're reading this, get off these forums, and don't take this too seriously

also sorry for all that emo stuff or whatever you guys were calling it

for as long as i can remember, my moms been a drinker. she didn't really drink that much, maybe a beer a night. drinking was her way of releasing stress from work. about 5 years ago, she picked up smoking again. in 2008, I promised her that I would start going to karate if she stopped her smoking habit since it is bad for my health. she agreed and I started going to karate 3 nights a week. she never quit smoking, so I quit karate 6 months later. as time started going by, she started losing a lot of weight to the point where she looked very underweight. this routine of smoking and drinking stayed the same for a few years, but then work got harder, so she started drinking more, and smoking more, then went on to drugs. she has a habit of sitting on our kitchen counter and watching tv, which is very dangerous. we've tried to make her use a stool and such, but she doesn't want to. one night, she fell off and landed on the floor. in the morning, she woke up in extreme pain and basically broke her back. during hurricane sandy, my grandmother was staying with us, and my mom got intoxicated and fell off the kitchen counter, many times. my grandmother was very worried and considered me staying with her. since then, her drinking had consisted of about 2 beers a night and some vodka too. she started complaining about back problems and always has to lay down somewhere. our family business started going down and losing a lot of money. recently, shes been getting drugs from some of her friends, to the point of an extreme addiction. one of her friends found out about the major addiction and told her that he is not selling her drugs anymore, so my mom makes up the excuse that they're for my aunt, making my aunt look bad (she barely even uses drugs). my mom started buying drugs about everyday, along with a 6-pack of beer. she ran out of money for drugs, so you know what she loving does? takes a quarter million dollars out of our business for drugs. A QUARTER MILLION. BECAUSE OF THAT WE'RE NEARLY BANKRUPT AND WON'T BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN PAYMENTS FOR BILLS. we may even become homeless, who knows? we got to the point where we sent her for medical treatment, and the doctor said if she were to have one more beer, she would have died. her pancreas was inflamed so badly it would have killed her.

so right now, shes given up drinking and medications, but she still smokes. because of her were almost bankrupt, i hate living here, and she looks like a washed up 60 year old slut because of the amount of beer, drugs, and smoking.

thanks for your time, I just really wanted to get this out. again, mom if you're reading this, i'm sorry.

I feel so sorry for you.
A quarter million dollars, ouch. That's a lot.
Sue her.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:12:35 PM by Cuddles le Bear »

Sue her.
ok how would that even work

you could try staying with grandma

It sounds like a lot to go through. If I had a parent who smoked or drinked, I'd be scared for my life and theirs.

you could try staying with grandma
I would, but she lives far away from my school.

I would, but she lives far away from my school.
does a bus reach there

what kinds of drugs? painkillers?
maybe you have to physically control your mother.
it sucks so bad to hear that dude

what kinds of drugs? painkillers?
yeah, not sure what specific ones though

does a bus reach there
not sure

You have aids.
I don't even...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:41:10 PM by Ticonderoga »

You could talk to the social services about it, sorry to hear that dude, I hope everything gets better...